I hate her

Natasha pov

Its been almost 5 months since Fury gave us the mission to take down Hydra. And i think we did it.

"STEVE! I need some help here!" I shouted as guards chased me through the hallways.

S: "on my way Romanoff! Um- heg wheres Maria?" He said through coms.

"UGH JUST MOVE YOUR ASS ROGERS!"

S: "someones moody today. What is-"

"Wilson i swear to god! When we're done with this, you'll be the first person i kill!"

M: "don't be a bitch Romanoff. You know you love us"

"Oh MY GOD! Steve where the fuck are you! They are chasing me!"

M:S:S"LANGUAGE!" Everyone screamed through the coms and i heard Steves groan. Seconds later Steve FINALLY came to rescue and helped me. We fought with Hydra guards and it was easy as breathing.

"Can we go now?"

M: "Romanoff the fuck is up with you moody ass today." Maria teased and punched my shoulder as we walked towards the jet, with important files.

"Today's February 10th..."

M: "OH MY GOD! Its winter!" Maria joked and i looked at her annoyed.

M: "okay SORRY. What is it with February 10th?"

"Its Wandas birthday-"

S: "oh-" i heard Sams voice as he approached us. I set in the chair as Steve and Maria took a place at the wheel. Sam sat next to me and placed his palm on my shoulder.

S: "all gonna be okay Nat. Just don't lose hope okay-"

"How will this ever be alright, Sam? I fucking left her. I left her when she needed me the most- and who did i left her with... VISION! I left her with Vision." Angry tears started to come out of my eyes.

Sam sighed and pulled me into a tight hug. First it surprised me but then i gave in. I hate opening up to people but today, i needed this.

"Im the worst human being Sam." I sobbed in the crock of his neck as he patted my back.

S: "Nat, you can call yourself anything but this... you're not worst human being Nat. You're the best person i know.

S: "ouch!" Steve joked and i chuckled.

S: "Nat you just did a mistake that will never be forgive-"

M: "Not helping bird boy!" Maria teased.

S: "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" Sam hissed back and stood up.

M: "what was that? Bird boy!"

S: "I will kill you MARIA!"

"with your feathers?" I joked and Maria burst out laughing as Sam groaned.

S: "kids calm down!" Steve shouted annoyed.

"WHOS A KID OLD MEN!" I stood up and walked towards Steve.

M: "im gonna jump off this jet!" Maria screamed and all of us started laughing.

"That was refreshing. Thanks guys."

M: "for what?" Maria winked and i just gave her a warm smile.

Wanda pov

"Vision just LET GO OF ME!" I shouted as he dragged me off my bed.

V: "Wanda its your birthday COME ON!" He shouted and with that he swing me off the bed. I fell on my butt and looked up at him with biggest anger.

V: "Wanda come on dear." He kneeled on my level.