party

No one's pov

W: "hey there Romanoff" Wanda grinned to the women who was laying on the floor. Natashas eyes widened as she saw the read head in front of her. She quickly stood up and cleared her throat. Natasha swiped her hands up and down on her clothe do get the dust away from the cloth and as she was done with it she looked up and their eyes met.

"Just as Beautiful as i remembered" Natasha thought to herself as she looked into Wandas dark green forest eyes again. Her heart started beating fast, but that was interrupted by Clint, who jumped on Natashas back and pinned her down.

N: "Clint what the fuck!" Natasha groaned as he sat on her back.

C: "who's the old men now huh! Just because im almost forty, that doesn't means that im OLD!" He shouted and Natasha wiggled her body.

S: "see what i have to go through every day with you guys!" Steve said with chuckle as he patted Clints shoulder.

P: "Wanda!" Peter almost screamed as he saw redhead standing in the hallway.

W: "Parker is that you!" Wanda smiled as Peter ran towards her and embraced her into a long hug.

W: "God i missed you so much kid." Wanda said as Peter surprisingly started sobbing.

P: "i- i missed y-ou too!" He said as he pulled away from the hug and wiped his happy tears.

T: "ANYWAYS! Since all of us are here... we'll almost! Does thor and bruce counts?"

N: "oh my GOD! Tony just get to the point" Natasha said after finally getting up.

T: "you know what time it is....."

W: "you gotta be kidding me Stark, ots better not be pa-"

T: "PARTY TIME!!!" He clapped his hands and walked towards the elevator.

T: "Nat! Call Maria, Clint you call Your family, if you want to of course. Pepper wont be joining us because you know... another fight. BUT we can still have the traditional Stark parties."

W: "you just need a reason to start your "stark" parties huh" Wanda rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed. Steve chuckled at her reaction.

S: "agreeing with little witch. Is it necessary tho?"

T: "Steve don't pull your ice age things right now. Of course it's necessary! Anyways, aren't yall coming up?" He asked as the elevator door opened.

W: "um Tony?" Wanda asked nervously as she played with her fingers. Natasha noticed her actions and she knew Wanda was anxious and it was killing her, that she was not able to help her with anything at the moment.

T: "yes witchy?"

W: "is my old room still here?"

T: "its just like you left it, everything you had is still there. Can you believe it? What is it? Like three years and its like you've never left! Lets go now emo gang, i need some drink." He said as everyone entered the elevator.

Natasha looked to her right and saw how Wanda smiled up to Vision, while they talked and this was killing her. She had no idea that they weren't dating, and if they did she had no right to be jealous... but that's exactly what happened.

Minutes passed and only Natasha and Wanda were left in the elevator. Tony, Steve and Sam left for the bar and Vision just flew around the compound. elevator filled with awkward silence as both girls stared at the ground, until Natasha decided to talk.

N: "red hair looks nice on you." She said and Wanda instantly looked up and saw how Natasha was looking at her. Wanda was filled with rage and hatred towards Natasha, but she had to admit that Nat looked breathtaking.