Chapter 1

°°°

Dominic turned back in his black leather rolling chair and looked at the documents, he frowned as he saw that a deal that should have been closed by today morning is still clear.

He checked the time on his black submariner rolex watch and saw that it was already 4 pm.

He pressed the black protruding button on his desk which created a "buzz" noise, which Dominic absolutely hated.

Just a few seconds later there was a knock on the ebony door and Dominic knew it was the one he called for.

"Come in," he said coldly in his deep intimidating voice which was enough to make anyone shiver in fear if they weren't used to it.

Hearing his command a pale blonde boy entered shivering a little while looking down, avoiding the blue piercing gaze in front of him as he shifted uncontrollably in front of the bulky formidable man.

"Why wasn't the deal of the Diana Mall sealed today?" Dominic asked while leaning over his seat and crossing his hands on the glass table while looking at the boy, now giving him his full attention.

"S-Sir as it is a multinational chain of malls, the president requested you to join him for dinner to s-sign the d-deal," Eric said stuttering every now and then due to the aura that was radiating out of the man sitting in front of him.

Dominic scoffed at the explanation of the young boy and raised his eyebrows "That lowlife wants to have dinner with me?" he said as he continued "Anyway when were you planning on telling me?" he asked as his face now twisted in anger at the audacity of the boy.

"S-Sir you just came in from the meeting and I was just coming over to tell you b-but you called me f-first." The blonde boy said looking up just a little bit to his boss's reaction.

Dominic slammed his fist in anger and looked at the boy with eyes burning with rage "The meeting was from 12 pm to 3:30 pm! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING FOR HALF AN HOUR?!" Dominic shouted and he was sure that the whole floor must have heard him, Eric started shaking and crying in fear as goosebumps rose on his skin.

"S-Sir I-I got d...d-delayed, I f-forgot to check the t-ime" he managed to voice completely terrified of the outcome of it.

Eric was shocked when he saw that the man in front of him was smirking at him, it sure wasn't a good one. It was the most cruel smirk Eric had ever seen with eyes shining with murderous glint in them.

"I am s-sorry sir!" Eric said trying to control the damage that had already been caused. Dominic simply picked up his phone and called someone, "Office, now" he said into his phone, and after a few minutes of Eric's discomfort and a few more failed attempts at apologizing there was a slight knock on the door and Dominic broke into a cruel smile.

"When's the dinner?" Dominic asked calmly looking at the shaking form of the young boy. "Huh? Oh! Sir 9 pm" Eric said slightly confused that his boss was again back to his calm demeanor.

Did my apologies work? Eric thought as he smiled internally because now he would be the first one ever that the ruthless boss had ever forgiven. I always knew I had a spark, he thought again proudly but his thoughts were broken by the cold voice saying "Come in".

And as he said a tall man came in with black hair and a scary scar across his right eye making it useless, he had some tattoos even on his face with numerous rings on his fingers.

The man walked with a slight limp in his right leg as his bloodshot eyes first met the poor boy and Eric gasped in fear before the man's eyes moved towards the boss who sat there unaffected by all the happenings.

"Murter, you know... Eric here," Eric's eyes widened in surprise as he heard his boss taking his name, he thought that the boss never bothered to remember anyone's name completely forgetting about his shiny nametag that was proudly attached to his cream-colored shirt, and smiled a little proudly.

"....forgot to check the time, which means that his eyes were useless and you know very well what to do with useless things right?" Dominic said, now relaxing and resting his back on his soft leather chair while resting both of his tanned hands on the armrests.

Eric gasped not getting what the boss was talking about and looked over to the man named Murter on his side only to see him smiling cruelly which resembled the smile that his boss was giving a few minutes earlier.

"Both?" Murter said in his gruff voice smiling while looking down at the pale boy beside him. "Of course" Dominic replied while looking at him sinisterly. Hearing that Murter grabbed Eric's shirt collar before dragging 9him out while Eric protested and cried pleading for forgiveness, but before they could exit the door Dominic stopped them and Murter turned around raising his eyebrow in confusion with the sniffling Eric beside him, a wave of hope crossed Eric as he thought that he could still be forgiven by his dreadful boss.

"You are fired," Dominic said to Eric while looking into his eyes before continuing "Now Murter, continue," the ruthless man said crushing what was left of Eric's hope before he again started crying loudly while Murter dragged him out and shut the door with a bang.

Dominic sighed in relief as he again started reading the paper smiling a little, knowing that today was the last day that the Eric boy had seen this world because from now on he will only see darkness.

○●○