Chapter 26

m a t u r e   c o n t e n t

The sun grazed the slightly tinted window from behind the Eiffel Tower which was standing tall, proudly in the middle of the city.

The city was already bustling with people even though it was only 7:30 in the morning. Dominic groaned as he opened his eyes in annoyance due to the intruding sunlight ,but his eyes immediately softened as it fell on the petite pale naked figure beside him.

A small smile grazed his lips as he caressed her milky soft skin gently. He noticed a small scar on her upper arm, it looked like something sharp pierced through her skin.

"I wonder how she got it" he thought as he softly kissed her scar.

Dominic lowly chuckled as she shivered to his touch even in her sleep.

So responsive he thought as he put some strands of her silky hair behind her ear and looked at her tired face which had a frown.

He softly brushed his hands through her hair as she softly hummed in her sleep and leaned in on his touch, Dominic noticed the dark circle mark around both of her wrists as he untied her hands.

Maybe I overdid it yesterday, Dominic thought as he remembered that she had fainted in the middle of "their" session while he was still going on for god knows how many times.

But he couldn't blame himself as he had deprived himself from sex  because he never believed in one night stands and meaningless sex, but Vivian was an exception she made him want to break down his walls and pull her inside with him and make even taller walls than before.

Vivian's trembling form from last night resurfaced on his mind as his morning boner got worse and started twitching in need.

Dominic slightly brought his face closer to her as he put a soft kiss on her lips, she slightly groaned as she stirred and slept on her back ,the blanket falling off her luscious breasts in the process while mumbling something in her sleep.

Dominic gulped as his erection started throbbing painfully "Damn this little vixen! Seducing me even when she is sleeping!" he thought as he tried to scurry away from her, trying to get away because he knew she would be sore from last night.

Vivian slightly hummed in her sleep again while slightly turning her head to the side.

Dominic stopped as his dick twitched again and his heart started beating wildly "Fuck it! I'm in" he said as he got under the sheets and on top of Vivian while resting his weight on his elbows.

"You are so beautiful" he muttered as he pressed his lips against her and started kneading her breasts, Vivian groaned a little while trying to turn her face away.

Still not waking up huh? Dominic mumbled as he bit her lip and inserted his tongue easily in her.

"Mmf" Vivian shouted in his mouth while opening her eyes in surprise and tried to push him away but Dominic held both of her hands and pinned them to both of her sides.

"So you are finally awake huh?" he said while sucking on the spot on her neck he had already made as she moaned a little while trembling.

"Please stop I can't take it anymore. I-I am..s-sore" she muttered shyly as her cheeks burned and turned the brightest shade of red in embarrassment.

"Let's make it a little more sore" Dominic said and before Vivian could say anything he roughly plunged his manhood inside her as she screamed in pain.

"Why are you so fucking dry" he grunted as he started pounding in and out of her.

"P-Please go s-slow" Vivian managed to whisper while clutching the bedsheets tightly.

Dominic did just the opposite as he increased the speed while his hands crept down to her ass and squeezed it, giving him better access.

"So tight" Dominic groaned as he slapped Vivian's core making her flinch while he kept thrusting in her like an animal.

"Stop please" Vivian said now new tears forming in her tired eyes as she squeezed her eyes shut when she felt him go stiff.

Dominic groaned and released inside her while kissing her passionately as he finally got off.

Vivian laid on the bed while breathing heavily.

Dominic wrapped his arms around her as he nuzzled his face on her neck "I can wake up to this everyday" he muttered as he kissed her neck.

Vivian turned her neck to the side in disgust and tried to get up "I need to take a bath" Vivian whispered as she tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

His eyes hardened as he pulled her closer "Are you trying to get away from me?" he asked seriously while staring at her with his piercing gaze.

"N-no no I just need a bath" Vivian said trying not to anger him as she faked a smile.

"Go" Dominic said as he slightly loosened his hold "but wear something nice we are going out" he said and laid back down.

Vivian face palmed in her mind, not wanting to go anywhere with this monster but slightly nodded while muttering a "yes".

Vivian stood up while clutching the sheets tightly to her chest but a sharp pain erupted between her legs as she almost lost control but held the headboard to prevent falling. 

Dominic smirked as he saw her struggling to walk "Want me to help?" he asked, still smirking while resting his head on his palm.

"NO!" Vivian shouted almost immediately but regretted when she saw his face slightly harden with anger "N-no I mean I am o-okay" she corrected herself as she started walking again while biting her lips to supress her scream in pain due to the continuous throbbing in pain between her legs.

Vivian quickly picked up any dress she found and an emergency product Amelia had already given her from her black suitcase and went inside the bathroom.

Vivian entered the washroom quickly and locked it behind her as she released a sigh of relief while closing her eyes.

Vivian looked down at her hands to see the outfit she took out and a bottle of morning after pills that Amelia had given her "just in case she wanted to use it" and Vivian was grateful to her friend.

She definitely didn't wanted to get pregnant by this man's baby. Vivian put the bottle on the lush white marble counter as she brushed her teeth and took a long relaxing shower.

Vivian wore black jeans while slowly hissing in pain and a cream colored shirt that went with it. She picked up the bottle and carefully put it inside her pant pocket. 

Vivian slightly opened the door and first peeked out of it to see if Dominic was still there. A small smile surfaced on her face when she saw the empty room as she slowly made her way to the glass jug and poured some water in a glass.

Vivian gulped down one of the tablets "Are you done?" but started coughing when she heard a deep voice behind her, a gentle hand caressed her back as her coughing died down.

"Are you hiding something?" Dominic asked coldly from behind her back.

•°•☆•°•