Chapter 4

●♡●

It was drizzling in Manchester city, the whole city was clouded with dark clouds which most of the people were pretty used to.

Dominic slightly shivered as he walked out of his mansion towards his car. He sat inside and sighed in relief at the warmness inside, Devin started the car before greeting his boss respectfully.

The cold weather automatically ensured Dominic's annoyance because it was the one thing he hated the most, Cold.

It has been 2 weeks since Dominic sealed the deal with James, the owner of Diana Mall.

Dominic sometimes remembers the remarkable redhead beauty he had an encounter with. The kindness the young girl showed, had truly touched his stone heart.

Too bad I don't have a heart, he thought as he looked out of the window to distract himself.

Suddenly his eyes widened as he saw the girl who was roaming around his head "Stop!" his voice thundered as the car halted at the side of the road.

Devin didn't say anything and kept looking forward as he knew what would happen if he questioned the Devil behind him.

Dominic looked through the window to see the pretty girl dressed in a dark blue pleated skirt and a coat of the same color with a white shirt underneath it.

maybe a school uniform.

Dominic thought as he continued looking at her while she was talking to an old woman who was hunched forward and was standing in a crooked position on the other side of the road, the redhead was smiling at the woman kindly, her hair shined as the drizzling had now stopped and the sun was peeking out from the dark clouds.

The redhead pointed at the navy blue suitcase which lay beside the old woman while saying something which Dominic, obviously wasn't able to hear.

Whatever the young girl said the old woman agreed, Dominic knew because the old woman was nodding while smiling at her.

The girl smiled again and something swelled in Dominic's chest as he felt something beating vigorously against his chest and he didn't notice when he took out his smartphone and clicked a photo of the girl.

The girl was now walking with the old woman beside her while she held the hand of the old woman in her right hand and the navy blue suitcase in her left.

Dominic kept looking at her walk off until she was finally out of his sight and sighed.

What the fuck am I doing?

He thought as he slammed his fist on the  soft black carseat and ran his hand through his coal black hair making it messy.

"Drive" he barked and the car roared back to life as Devin started driving it more carefully than ever trying not to anger his boss any further because he could feel the rage behind him.

Dominic gritted his teeth in fury as he couldn't understand what was happening to him, never had he ever in his 29 years of life have felt this way, but his anger soon ceased as his gaze fell on the picture he took of the angel and his heart started beating more wildly than ever.

Her features were perfect for him, an average height of maybe 5'6 or 5'7 with a slender body and pale skin color to go with it, a bust which was just right and an angelic face that matched her kindness.

A beautiful person inside out

Dominic thought as a small smile now adorned in his rough face. It was first smile in years and Devin's eyes widened in shock as he had never seen his boss with such a soft smile.

Dominic kept looking at the photo adoring her every look, he didn't think that a man like him would one day look at a girl and smile like a creep.

All his thoughts were interrupted as he noticed that the car had stopped and they were standing outside the tall glass building that he called his office.

He cleared his throat as he switched his phone off and kept it inside his pocket and walked out of the car and went inside his office with everyone bowing their head while he just walked with his hands in his pockets holding his cellphone like his life depended on it.

________________

It had been 4 days since he took a photo of a person who was practically a stranger but he couldn't help himself.

Whenever in these 4 days he was angry or had the urge to kill someone because of a stupid mistake his gaze fell on the picture of the angel and he automatically calmed down but the only side effect was that his heart wouldn't stop beating against his chest vigorously.

Dominic had not encountered the angel anymore in the streets but he hoped he did, but what was he even hoping for? He didn't even know her name.

He sighed sullenly as he rested in his car, it was yet again raining in the streets of Manchester as the dark clouds gloomed the sky, a truly depressing and dark day just like the man inside the car.

His gloomy look was soon erased as he spotted the one person he was desperately trying to "run" into.

"Stop!" Dominic shouted as Devin once again pulled up on the side of the street, Devin was now used to it as in the last 4 days the man had told him to stop the car again and again whenever he spotted a redhead but depressingly told him to keep going when he found out that the one he was looking for was not the one he stopped his car for.

This time Dominic was sure it was the angel who he had been thinking about for the past days, she was crouching on the other side in front of a man who was sitting on the footpath with ragged clothing.

She took something out of a paper, squinting his eyes he saw that it was a sandwich and she gave it to the begger while smiling at him warmly.

After a few seconds later she abruptly looked ahead.

maybe because someone called her name

Dominic thought as she stood up while walking ahead to her group of friends which consisted of 2 boys and one more girl other than her.

Dominic fisted his hands and gritted his teeth as he saw one of the boys put his hands around her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Why the fuck is she hanging out with boys!

Dominic screamed in his mind and took out his phone to look at her photo one more time. He sent her photo to his private detective and told him to take out each and every detail about her.

Darling you will be mine soon, he thought and smirked as he ordered Devin to start the car again.

《♡》

Please vote, share, and follow!