Chapter 9

○●○

Someone grabbed Vivian's wrist as a voice hissed angrily from behind her "Enough!".

She froze because she recognized the voice and also the rough touch on her wrist.

Dominic didn't know that he would get to meet his angel in his nightclub where he was forced to come with Murter and Bradley, but his happiness had turned into pure rage when he saw her drinking and wearing practically nothing.

Vivian slowly looked back only to see a pair of electric blue eyes which had turned into a darker shade due to the anger that was practically visible on his face.

"What are you doing here" Vivian asked as she stood up to face him all the while trying to free her right wrist out of his deadly grip.

"I should be asking you that" Dominic replied coldly as he continued "And what the fuck are you wearing" while looking at her like she had committed the most unforgivable crime.

"What do you mean? It's a dress, are you too old to see?" Vivian snapped at him not knowing from where her confidence was flowing.

Dominic's eyes shined in anger as his grip tightened on her wrist, if he applied a little more pressure maybe Vivian's hand would come off.

Vivian groaned in pain as she tried to get his hand off her wrist but he just pulled her closer to him "You are going to regret what you just said, my little kitten"

He started dragging her towards the door forcefully.

"We are leaving," he said as he pulled her out of the door with him.

"WE are not leaving, you are! Leave me!" Vivian shouted while looking around her asking for help, but people just pretended they didn't see him or looked at her with pity but none of them came forward to help her.

Dominic forcefully seated her in his black Mercedes and buckled her up. He closed her door with a bang and ran to the other side which was the driver's seat and started driving.

"Sit quietly or the punishment will just get worse," he said angrily as he noticed Vivian struggling while opening the door which he had already locked.

"Please let me go! What are you trying to do!" she shouted with tears cascading down her pale white skin.

"I am going to teach you some manners for the future and show you the consequences of disrespecting me," he said coldly while not even glancing at her.

"But why can't you just leave me alone" Vivian shouted on top of her lungs and glared at him angrily.

Dominic couldn't control his anger anymore as he stopped his car at the side of the road, took out his seat belt, and glared at her.

Vivian gulped loudly, scared by his murderous glare "Say one more goddamn word or god help me I don't know what I would do!" Dominic growled back at her loudly making her shiver in fear.

But Vivian knew she couldn't be intimidated now, or she would always be afraid of him.

"Wh-" sh couldn't complete her sentence as she felt a sharp sting on her left cheek as her head moved to the right.

D-Did he just slap me?!

She thought surprised and angry at his actions as her left hand reached and rubbed her left cheek.

She could feel something flowing down her lips as she felt a metallic flavor inside her mouth, she was bleeding, Vivian looked up at him in horror to see him pinching his nose bridge while continuously running one of his colossal hands through his black hair.