Chapter 27

•°☆°•°

"Are you hiding something from me?" Dominic sternly asked from behind her as he turned her around, Vivian kept looking down, not knowing whether to tell him or not.

She chose the latter as she slowly brought her hand behind her back and carefully picked up the bottle,fisting it.

"No I was just drinking water, y-you startled me" she said in a low voice while continuously looking down, finding the grey floor way more interesting than his face.

Dominic smirked as he looked at her slightly shivering from fear.

What a terrible liar, he thought as he looked at the mirror behind her to see she was fisting something, I'll let you think you that you won this time, I'll find out sooner or later anyway.

Dominic thought as he noticed his scared wife looking at him through her lashes "Come downstairs for breakfast" Dominic commanded as he turned around to leave and Vivian released a shaky breath but her heart stopped when he stopped at the door.

"And just so you know Darling I don't like liars" he said as he gave Vivian a sharp glare before walking out of the room.

Vivian's eyes widened as she collapsed on the bed, her heart beating wildly in her chest "Does he know?! " Vivian thought again and again as she hid the bottle in the suitcase in between her clothes and descended down the stairs.

She noticed Dominic sitting on the dining table wearing a dark blue shirt with black pants reading a newspaper while wearing his reading glasses.

Vivian quickly went and sat beside him and noticed that a plate full of breakfast was already kept in front of her that contained 2 eggs, bacons, toasts, 2 sausages and a cup of hot tea. Vivian looked around to see the whole house empty, she looked at Dominic to see him already staring at her through his glasses.

"Wh-Who made this?" she asked as Dominic raised his eyebrows in confusion but soon understood that she was indeed talking about the breakfast.

"Do you see anyone else here?" he asked as he started reading his newspaper again.

"Umm no?" Vivian said while taking a bite of the perfectly cooked eggs, "Did you cook it?" he asked again as he flipped the page while sipping his tea.

"No?" Vivian said slightly confused as to why he was stretching it so much.

"Then who else could it be?" he said as he put his paper down and looked at her.

Vivian quickly looked down and rolled her eyes while chewing on her food "It's good but it's too much for me" she said.

"Finish it" he ordered as he continued "I have a small meeting with some clients, first I'll sort that out then we will go out" he said as he took out his phone and started scrolling down.

Vivian just nodded from the outside but she was ecstatic from the inside as she would get some time alone from this demon.

"Don't look so happy, you are coming with me" he said and Vivian snapped her head to look at him with wide eyes.

"Me? No! What will I even do there?" Vivian asked trying hard to convince him to not take her.

"You'll stay by my side and calm me down so that I don't kill anyone on our honeymoon" he said while taking a bite from the toast.

Vivian gulped as she saw the gun on his waist and she had no doubt that it was loaded "Ok" she murmured while gulping down the tea all at once, but maybe she did it too fast because she ended up coughing and gasping for air.

"You really need to drink slowly. It's the third time I have seen you like this" Dominic said as he stood up and walked towards her while slowly rubbing her back.

"Come on lets go" he said once Vivian had relaxed and stopped coughing.

●●●

Vivian got out of the car while holding Dominic's warm hand and in front of her was a big lavish restaurant with a distinct brick wall and surrounding it were beautiful tall vases of flowers.

Dominic's hand crept down to her waist and brought her closer as he kissed her hair "It'll be done soon" he whispered as they walked inside.

A young man maybe in his twenties approached them as he bowed down a little "This way sir" he pointed his hand ahead and started walking ahead with Vivian and Dominic following behind him.

Vivian looked around the restaurant to see it was completely empty, not a single soul was present except the one table the waiter stopped in front of.

Vivian recognized the two of them as they were Dominic's best man on their wedding. The one with brown hair and brown eyes was Bradley and one with black eyes and a deep scar on his face was Murter who was bothering Amelia.

Vivian looked around the table to find two more people sitting and looking at her up and down, she squirmed a little feeling uncomfortable with their gazes as Dominic tightened his hold around her and clenched his jaw "Eyes should be up here" he spat while taking a seat and making Vivian sit beside him.

The two of them looked down quickly while muttering a quick "sorry".

Dominic quickly nodded "Let's get this over with quickly. Tell me what happened?" Dominic asked curtly to Bradley who just nodded a bit.

"It was an emergency that's why we had to come here-" Bradley was interrupted by Dominic "Cut the crap" he said while taking out his phone.

Vivian lowly clicked her tongue in annoyance, tired of his rudeness and just continued looking ahead.

Bradley continued completely used to his rudeness "someone hacked our security system" he blurted out quickly.

Dominic slammed his fist on the table, his nerve was popping in anger with his jaw clenched "THE NERVES OF THE FUCKER!" he shouted in anger as Vivian flinched in fear because whenever he was angry it didn't end good for her.

"And not only that, they stole our data" Murter murmured with an emotionless face while playing with the cutlery.

"Who was the in charge" Dominic asked calmly but everyone knew the storm that was really forming in.

Dominic took out his gun, removing the security when no one answered "WHO IS IT?!" he shouted as Vivian gasped looking at his gun.

"B-Boss it was m-me" the blonde said something for the first time as Dominic pointed his gun towards him, Vivian quickly tugged on his shirt making Dominic and everyone else look at her.

"Don't" she whispered urgently while pleading him through her eyes. Dominic's eyes slowly softened when he looked at her but the rage was far from being extinguished.

"Take him back and question him. I want to know who ordered him to do it by today!" Dominic hissed as he put his gun back to its original place and stood up while holding Vivian.

"Let's go" he said as he dragged Vivian out of the restaurant with him.

°°°