Chapter 30

°•°☆°•°

It has been 1 week since Vivian and Dominic had returned to Manchester. Vivian was sitting on the window seat of the room looking aimlessly at the huge garden surrounded by numerous guards.

The sun was shining in the sky making it hard for Vivian to keep looking out.

Vivian clicked her tongue as she turned around to see that it was only 8 in the morning and Dominic was still sleeping soundly as it was sunday.

A loud ringtone erupted from Dominic's phone startling her as Dominic groaned loudly while grabbing his phone from the nightstand and answering it all while keeping his eyes closed.

"What" he snapped without even checking who it was as he waited for the response.

"All of you are coming?" he said in his sleepy voice. "Do whatever you want" he said sternly before hanging up the phone and keeping it again in the nightstand and returning to his original position.

Dominic brought his hands forward to hold the person he loved and had gotten used to holding her while sleeping but when he didn't feel anyone his eyes snapped open for the first time today as he looked around.

"Vivian come here" he said once he found her sitting on the window seat while looking at him innocently.

Vivian quickly stood up going towards him and laying on the bed beside him as Dominic pulled her closer and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

"Why were you there?" he asked while kissing her neck as his hand slid down to grip her ass firmly.

"Just b-by the window, I needed some air" she said and gasped when she felt Dominic bite her neck which was already bruised by his earlier bites.

"Don't please it hurts" she whispered as she tried to push him away but Dominic didn't budge and started licking the spot making her shiver.

"But I like marking you" he muttered as he raised his head to look into her green eyes as his eyes travelled to her swollen lips.

Dominic dipped his head kissing her passionately as his hands caressed her ass "Mmf!" Vivian shouted in his mouth when she felt a sharp slap on her butt.

Dominic smirked as he entered his tongue inside her mouth, tasting every corner "fucking kiss me back" he growled in anger before delivering another slap on her ass.

Vivian quietly obeyed while holding onto his biceps, their tongues danced together as Dominic's hand moved upwards from her ass to her breasts as he gave it a firm squeeze.

Vivian moaned in his mouth as she started pushing him away due to the lack of oxygen.

Dominic finally released her mouth as he hugged her like his life depended on it "I love you" he muttered as he awaited her response which he never got.

"Donna is coming today for a pool party or whatever" he muttered while changing the subject.

Vivian looked at him while smiling brightly "Really?!" she asked excitedly.

"You seem happy" Dominic said with a smirk as he pecked her on the lip and continued "Bradley and Murter are also coming" he said as Vivian nodded.

"What about Linda?" she asked.

"She is not coming and you should start calling her mother" he said while sitting up on the bed.

"But she told me to call her Linda" Vivian said as she also sat up slightly stretching.

"But I am telling you call her mother, is there a problem?" he said sternly and gave her a stern gaze.

"N-no I understand" Vivian said while slightly backing up.