Chapter 16

°•○☆○•°

m a t u r e   c o n t e n t

Wait... Did he just say Mafia?!

Vivian thought as her eyes widened in fear and looked at the man beside her "Of course, they are ecstatic to welcome their queen." Dominic said as he chewed on his steak piece.

Daniel's eyes flicked towards Vivian as he grinned a little "But it looks like your little bride doesn't know about it" he said as he looked at Dominic.

Hearing this Dominic looked at her with raised eyebrows only to see a frightened pair of eyes looking back at him "She doesn't need to know" he said while taking a sip of his wine.

"Nic! She is going to be your wife! She has every right to know" Linda bit back, maybe a little offended by Dominic's disrespect towards Vivian.

"What do you want me to say huh? That I am the Mafia king? I do louche and illegal things that even if you hear about, you would want to kill yourself. That the business is just a sham to cover it up?" Dominic snapped while looking at his mother.

Vivian gasped as she didn't know that he was involved in the Mafia, the news channel never said anything about it, they just said that he is the most influential businessman.

Maybe he covers it up with money, she thought as her eyes clouded up again, pitying her situation but she held them back because if she cried now it would make her look weak.

"Dominic! Are you disrespecting your father's business?!" Linda snapped back while slamming the spoon on the table producing a loud Bang!

"Mother calm down. Big brother didn't mean that." Donna said while holding her mother's shoulder, trying to calm her down.

"Mother you know I didn't mean that," Dominic said stoically while standing up "We are going to our room, Vivian let's go," he said a little angry at his mother and Vivian sensing his anger didn't move at all, fearing what he would do once they reached the room.

"Vivian!" Dominic roared, his eyes seething with anger as he looked at Vivian.

Vivian quietly stood up not yet ready to face his wrath as Donna furrowed her brows and looked at her brother in disappointment.

Dominic grabbed Vivian's wrist and dragged her up the stairs and entered a huge room and closed the door behind him.

Vivian admired the room which was a combination of white, golden, and blue with a huge bed in the middle, and above it was a golden chandelier, the room was so light and relaxing, unlike Dominic's house which was all dark and depressing. The room was decorated with various expensive-looking furniture and a huge glass window at the side.

Vivian walked towards the window and kept a hand on the glass as she admired the scenery outside, the big Ben was slightly visible from the room and she admired the beauty of the city