Chapter 3

●○●

Amelia and Vivian stood before the multi-floored tall glass building and on the glass "Mall Diana" was inscribed in golden Italian bold font making the building all the more gorgeous.

"Are we ready? " Amelia said looking at Vivian, while Vivian just nodded and started walking ahead and soon Amelia joined her.

Vivian and Amelia went inside and smiled in joy as they saw different types of outfits, dresses, and scarves lined up and instantly started rummaging through the clothes to find their perfect match.

______________

Dominic stood up from his office chair and stretched his muscle as a few clicks of bones could be heard and finally relaxed after a long day at work.

The office work completely leave me knackered every time.

He thought as he checked the time and saw that it was already 8:00 pm and things didn't exactly go according to his plan as he had earlier decided to leave early and inspect the mall himself, because the owner should always be the one who knows his property 100%.

That's what he believed and that's what he was going to do.

He quickly walked towards the wooden door walking on the soft carpeted floor as he opened the door to find his two bodyguards standing beside the door on each side wearing all black.

When the two muscled men realized that their boss was standing at the door, they quickly bowed down to show the man respect, to which he only nodded and started walking towards the private elevator at the end of the hall with the two men following behind him.

But before going directly to the elevator, he turned in his black Tom Ford custom-made shoes as they squeaked against the brilliantly polished surface and entered a room with a glass door without even bothering to knock.

After he entered, a guy maybe in his late 20s stood up while talking on his blue-colored phone.

"Yeah... Ok, I will talk to you later" he said as he hung up and walked towards Dominic while smiling as he raised his hand forward for a handshake.

Dominic raised his perfectly arched eyebrows and stared at it.

"Do you think we are pals?" Dominic spouted with venom in his voice as he looked at the brown-haired boy with eyes matching his hair.

"Oh come on! We have known each other for 25 years now!" the man whined not affected one bit by the domineering man's glare as he was used to it.

The bodyguards looked at each other in shock as they had never seen someone talk to the boss so carelessly.

"Cut the crap, Bradley, I bring business with me," Dominic said completely irritated by the creature in front of him, he continued as he rubbed his forehead in annoyance

"I want you to manage the matter of the YHK Company by this week and look over the matters at hand as I am retiring for the day."

Dominic said as he turned on his heels and started walking out of the well-lit room not even bothering to hear a reply as he walked out with his two guards following closely behind, but before he exited the room he heard a small "Yes sir" and sighed in relief.

Dominic went towards the elevator and pressed "G" as the shiny metallic doors closed.

After a few seconds, the doors opened and he stepped outside only to find Devin, his most trusted driver already standing beside his black Audi R8 while opening the door for him.