Chapter 11

○●○

It was 1 pm in the afternoon, Dominic had sent Vivian home in his black Ferrari at 8 am and as if the ride wasn't awkward enough he had forcefully kissed her.

She was thankful that her parents came an hour later otherwise they'd have showered her with millions of questions.

But she didn't get what his problem was, they had just met at her graduation ceremony and he talked like he owned her or something.

Anyway, she had decided she won't ever see him again because she was going to ignore him to death.

First, I will start by ignoring his thoughts, I will not let my mind wander off to him as I will keep myself occupied she thought as today, Vivian was going with Amelia to her college to fill out the college application form.

They had already decided on this day weeks ago, so they both were pretty hyped up about it.

Amelia was excited because Vivian got to go to the same college as she was going and Vivian, well she was happy just because she was going to college.

She already wanted to complete college because it had always been her dream to be independent and eat from her own money. She quickly fished out a light pink top with denim shorts and wore it quickly.

But a thought hit her "If Dominic saw me, he would be angry again"

Her palms started getting sweaty due to the fear that erupted within her. "But if I change now I'd look like a loser who's afraid of a stranger," she thought now determined, adrenaline pumping through her veins as a strong look crossed her face.

"Yeah! And maybe he already lost interest in me" she said out loud as she looked at her reflection in determination.

She quickly grabbed her long hair and tied them up in a ponytail securing it with a scrunchie.

She took her side bag with her documents and ran downstairs while putting on her black sneakers. "Mom I will be back in a few hours!" Vivian shouted before closing the front door behind her and getting inside Amelia's white range rover.

_________________

"Well, I didn't know there were so many procedures even after I had everything prepared!" Vivian whined as she slumped into the passenger seat while looking outside the window.

"Don't worry Viv, we will go again tomorrow!" Amelia said, glancing at Vivian while driving.

"But we wasted 3 hours for our turn to come and when it did, just because one page was not signed by Dad, they didn't accept it! I can't believe it!" Vivian said while tossing side by side in her seat in annoyance.

"Well don't forget it tomorrow!" Amelia said while stopping the car at the signal.

"No shit Sherlock," Vivian said as she rolled her eyes before continuing "By the way Lia, what happened to the guy you hooked up with at the club," Vivian said while looking at her.

Apparently, Amelia had said to Vivian that she met some guy at the club yesterday, even though the guy was kind of scary looking he seemed interesting, were Amelia's exact words.

"Um yeah he called today, we are going out this weekend," Amelia said while smiling excitedly as she started driving again.

Vivian smiled as she looked at her best friend "What's his name by the way?" Vivian asked while pulling out her phone from her bag, she groaned when she saw that it got switched off again!

I really need to buy a new one. Vivian thought while switching on her phone.

"Murter. Kind of sexy don't you think?" Amelia said happily while she awaited the reply of the girl beside her.

"Mur- OH MY GOD!" Vivian didn't get to finish when she saw 21 missed calls from her Mom and 5 missed calls from her Dad.

"Wh-What?!" Amelia said astonished to hear such a high-pitched shriek from a usually quiet girl.

"There are so many missed calls from Mom," Vivian said as she dialed her mom's number but it never got through as her phone switched off again "Damn this phone!" she cursed as she threw her phone back in her purse again.

"Don't worry, we are already here" Amelia said before pulling up outside the white two-storey house.

Vivian and Amelia quickly jumped out of the car and ran to the door while ringing the bell repeatedly. Due to the tension, they never noticed the number of Audis and Limousines parked outside the house.

After a few seconds passed which felt like hours to both the girls, the wooden door finally opened with a creak, Vivian instantly sighed in relief and smiled a little seeing her mother in one piece and perfectly fine but soon her smile dropped as she looked at the tear-streaked face of her mom.

"Mom, What happened!" Vivian slightly shouted in concern while holding the petite woman by her shoulder.

But before her mom could say anything a man dressed in black with a white bluetooth in his ear came towards the door and stood a few meters away from her mother.

"Mam the sir is asking for Ms Vivian's presence," the man said emotionlessly as he stared of in space.

"Mom who is he?" Vivian asked her mother who slightly looked up as a few tears escaped her eyes making Vivian's heart clench, because seeing her mother in this condition was her biggest nightmare.

"Vivian please come in" her mom said, pleading her with her eyes.

Vivian exchanged a look with Amelia as they walked forward to enter the house, but before they could the man spoke up again "Ms Vivian it would be better if you came alone" he said while giving a glance at Amelia and then back to her.

"What do y-" Vivian was cut off as a soft hand was placed on her wrist, she looked down to see her mom shaking her head, indicating her to not speak against him.

Vivian gave her a confused look before nodding, understanding that there must be a reason her mother was acting like this. She gave Amelia a look "Sorry".

Amelia just nodded before whispering in Vivian's ear "Should I call the cops?" but it was loud enough for her mother to hear.

Her mother's eyes widened "Please Don't" her mother whispered .

"Lia its ok, if anything happens I will call you with mom's phone" Vivian said and Amelia nodded and gave her a concerned look before finally leaving and closing the the door behind her.

"This way please" the man said while walking towards the living room, "I know my way around my house" Vivian hissed at the man but she suddenly felt her mother's grip around her hand tightening as she mouthed "Don't".

Vivian stayed quiet as she walked into her living room, her eyes widened as she looked at her dad.

He was sitting on dark blue wing chair while holding his head between his hands as he kept looking down. "Dad!" Vivian shouted as she broke free from her mother's hold and went near her Dad as he looked up at her with grim eyes.

"Finally here" a deep voice boomed in the room as Vivian snapped her head back at the all too familiar voice and saw the face she least wanted to see.

Dominic Bernardi.

_______________________________

Please vote, share, subscribe and follow!