A New Beginning

The moon shined brightly in the night sky throughout the Cookie Kingdom and the forest near it. The stars were like clear crystals sparkling in the sky. It was a peaceful night and quite silent. Most of  the animals and cookies were fast asleep. Not a single disturbance in this calm winter night.

Suddenly, a figure is running quickly through the forest. Snapping twigs and leaving footprints in the snow. This figure was an unknown cookie, running towards the Cookie Kingdom. The second the kingdom was visible, the cookie stopped in their tracks. They looked at the kingdom, covered with shining moonlight.

The cookie had a coat that swayed in the cold wind with a design that can't really be seen for the cookie was in the shadows. They had white jeans covered with dirt on them. This cookie had long hair flowing in the blowing wind. Their hair seemed to be white fading to a brown color. A glare of moonlight was visible on their face, maybe from something shiny. A scent of coffee and a small hint of flowers was in the air now. Other then the sound of peace and quite, there was a ticking of a watch and something running in the forest. A cream wolf then came running, slowing down to a stop right next to the cookie.

"Hmmm, I see you also found the way." The mysterious cookie spoke as the cream wolf only barked in response. The cookie gave a chuckle as they pet the cream wolf behind the ear before speaking again, "You go on ahead, I'll meet you there." Cream wolf licked the cookie's hand, barked, then ran off towards the kingdom. The cookie smiled and continued looking at the view of the kingdom.

'Looks like a fun place to make some trouble...'. A voice being heard caused the mysterious cookie's smile to slowly fade and slowly turn into an expression of annoyance. "Don't even think about it." The cookie spoke with a tone of annoyance now. 'What? It's not like anyone knows or will find out.' With gritted teeth, the cookie spoke,"I said don't." 'Aww come on, teaching them a lesson wouldn't cause any bad, or cause any bad impression, now would it? Anywho, I did tell you not to wear white jeans. You got dirt all over them. Your choice was quite dumb, not to be mean.' "Oh shut up, I chose what I chose, now that's that." Was all the cookie responded to the statement. 'No need to be mad. Either way, you know everywhere you go, they'll see you as you, but they'll see me with blind sight, only seeing me as a criminal.' With this said, the cookies face was no longer showing annoyance, but disappointment. "You do have a point... Well, let's hope this new home is good choice."

With all this said, everything went silent for a few minutes. The cookie closed their eyes while listening to the silence of the forest and the ticking of the watch. With a sigh, they spoke once again, "To a new beginning."

Before anything else could happen, a bright light shined. It must have startled the animals, for a raisin crow flew away from where the light had shined as it headed towards the Cookie Kingdom. The second the raisin crow was visible, the unknown cookie was gone.

All that was left were footprints, paw prints, broken twigs, a running cream wolf, and some feathers... of a startled raisin crow.
———————————————————————