Bounty Mission Gone a Bit Off

Everyone is a bit on guard after the incident of when a criminal who, you should already know, goes by Shadow Thief. No one really knows what they are goin to do next. Detective Almond Cookie is looking for any clues from places outside the Cookie Kingdom. Rye Cookie is looking for any bounty posters of this criminal.

Let's move on with the normal day of the Cookie Kingdom. The cookies are doing their jobs and missions. The missions are usually busy today. The Jelly-Bear ballon has just taken off to explore the Tainted Forest. Cookies are heading to the kingdom mission board to see if they have any tasks today. "Who's got the bounty mission today?" A cookie asked. All the cookies there looked for the bounty mission for today to only notice it wasn't put up yet. It was rather odd because it was one of the first thing that was put on the mission board. Everyone was rather confused. "WAIT!" A cookie yelled. "Wait! I'm so very sorry! The office made a mistake while making the bounty mission!" It was a young cookie. People started talking amongst themselves rather confused. "It's alright Chestnut Cookie!" "Mistake in the bounty mission?" "Did they put the wrong cookies?" So many questions to be answered, only for those question to be answered.

The young cookie, who goes by Chestnut Cookie, put up the bounty mission so everybody can see who's turn was it to do the bounty of the day. "What happened in the office, Chestnut Cookie?" Before Chestnut Cookie could answer, one of the cookies in the front decided to read the names allowed. "Caramel Arrow Cookie, Moon Rabbit Cookie, Eclair Cookie, Herb Cookie-" Sighing, Chestnut Cookie responded, "The office was trying to figure out the new cookies name." "Cappuccino Cookie." The cookie reading the names said right after. The new cookie's first bounty mission. Well, time to notify them about their mission.
———————————————————————
-30 minutes later-

Four of the five cookies chose for the bounty were at the edge of the kingdom to get ready to leave. They were waiting on one cookie. "Do you think Gingebwave wemembewed to send the lette to the new cookie?" A bunny looking cookie spoke while munching on some rice cakes. "There is a chance he did." One of the other cookies said while fixing his monocle to see what he was writing in a scroll he was holding. "I think last time there was a new cookie he almost forgot." A green leafy-haired cookie spoke as he was on his knees looking at the flowers. The archer that was there reached in her pocket to take out her phone to check the time. The new cookie was 10 minutes late. "I think we should notify them ourselves."  The others nosed their head and the archer put away her phone. As they were about to leave to notify the new cookie about the bounty mission, they heard someone running towards them. "Sorry! I'm so very sorry that I'm late!" It was the new cookie. They ran up to the four cookies and stopped. They gripped onto a staff with an orange crystal lily flower on the top. They seemed quite nervous and anxious at the same time. "I- I- I lost my way through the kingdom and it took m- m- me a bit to find the right way. I- I- I hope you all do understand." They stuttered while trying to speak. The cookie with the scroll and monocle spoke, "It's alright. It's not the first time we've been late for something." "M- my name is Cappuccino Cookie, and you all are?" She stuck her hand out to shake their hands. "I'm Eclair Cookie." The cookie with the scroll and monocle introduced himself and shook hands. The archer was the next one to introduce themself, "Caramel Arrow Cookie, it's nice to meet you." Also shaking hands. "I'm Herb Cookie" the leafy-haired cookie said with a soft warm smiled while shaking hands. "And I'm Moon Wabbit Cookie!" The bunny looking cookie said while trying to shake hands without dropping any rice cakes. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all." Cappuccino Cookie said with a soft smile. "So, how does this bounty mission work?" She asked. "Usually how a normal bounty is, but I guess it's more of team work on it." "And you call your self a museum guide?" Caramel Arrow Cookie said to Eclair Cookie. "Well I don't usually tour a bounty mission!" Eclair Cookie exclaimed. They heard a chuckle. "There is no need to argue." Cappuccino Cookie said. "Should we head off then?" Everyone nodded and they head into the forest.
———————————————————————
-Strawberry Jam (blood) Warning-