Unexpected Visitors

The kingdom was having another beautiful day as usual. Spring was in the air and flowers bloomed everywhere. Cookies were happily working and enjoying their day. The five founders of the kingdom were in the castle, trying to figure out what to do today.

"So what task do we have to do for today!?"Gingerbrave exclaimed in excitement. "Hmm, Herb Cookie asked us if we can help plant flowers in the park." Wizard Cookie said in response to the question. The five agreed to this and left to find Herb Cookie. After a bit, they found Herb Cookie in his green house. "Hi Herb Cookie!" Gingerbrave exclaimed while opening the door to the green house. Herb Cookie turned around at the sudden greeting to see it was Gingerbrave an his friends. "Oh! Hello Gingerbrave! Did you guys come to help?" "Yep!" "Come then! I need help with taking stuff to the park." Herb Cookie said happily with a warm smile. The others followed Herb Cookie. There were flowers in pots everywhere. "Is it possible if you guys can take as many of these pots to the park?" "S- sure." Strawberry Cookie said. Chili Pepper Cookie didn't really want to do this, but she was bribed with money to help. Custard Cookie III was with his uncle again today. Everyone took as many pots they could and started walking to the park. Herb was looking for tools in his green house. "I'll meet you guys there!" He shouted for the others left.

"Why do we have to do this again?" Chili Pepper Cookie complained as they were on the path way in the park. "To help others, Chili Pepper Cookie, that's why." Wizard Cookie said in response. "Ugh! I can't believe you three dragged me into this!" Chili Pepper Cookie kept of complaining. "You agreed to this!" Wizard Cookie argued back. This kept on going as they walked on the park's path. Suddenly they hear horses galloping. They stopped walking as they all stare at each other. "You guys here that, right?" Gingerbrave asked. "Hya!" They heard in the distance. They heard horses galloping quickly their way. They all turned forward to see what was happening. They see two cookies riding horses. They were running towards them at a really fast pace. They didn't dare to stop even if they saw the cookies on the path. "You're not beating me this time!" A cookie who had coffee beans in their hair shouted as they quickly flicked the rein to make the horse run faster. "Guys! It is not a race!" Another cookie yelled from the distance. The two cookies who seemed to be racing were getting too close to the group of cookies. "Look out!" The Gingerbrave yelled as their eyes widen. As he said this, the two horses jumped over the group. The two cookie's horses landed and continued to race and they where running out of view. "Guys!" Three more horses galloped towards them. Instead of jumping over they slowed to a stop next to the group of cookies. One of the cookies holding the rein of the horse next to them. Two children where on top of that horse. The third horse had a cookie riding it with a concern look on their face. "YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE LIVES HERE!" The first cookie yelled. "T- they aren't going to listen..." the other cookie stuttered a bit. The children stayed quiet as they saw the small group of cookies. The first cookie apologized, "Please forgive us... those two can get- out of hand sometimes..." "I- it's al- alright!" Strawberry Cookie said slightly shaky after what happened. "Mocha, could you get those t-" "Yeah, yeah... Hya!" The horse started galloping to the same direction the other two went.

"Who the fresh oven's Hell are you guys?" Chili Pepper asked. "Uh- visitors you can say... Uh- do you guys know where Cherry- uh... Cherry Tree Lane is?" The cookie said. The two children try to hide behind the horse's head as the cookie asked the small group. "Just follow the end on the path of the park and you'll find it." Wizard Cookie said, raising an eyebrow since the cookie didn't answer Chili Pepper Cookie's question properly. "Thank you." The cookie softly kicked the side of the horse and it started walking. He tugged on the rein of the horse that the children were riding. The horse followed. The four were confused you those cookies were. They decided to shrug it off and continued to walk to the area of the park Herb Cookie asked them to go to.
———————————————————————
"This way right?" The cookie called Mocha Cookie asked the cookie holding the rein of the horse that the children are riding. "Yeah, from what the cookies from the park said... yeah should be this way." "Guys! I see the house!" One of the cookies that was racing shouted from the distance. The two cookies looked at each other and shrugged. They softly kicked the side of their horses and walked to where they heard the cookie shout. They found the cookies sitting on their horses waiting at a house. "It was 20, right?" The cookie with coffee beans in their hair said uninterested. "Yeah." They dismounted their horses and tied their reins to a lamppost. They walked up to the door and pressed the door bell.
———————————————————————
"♩Hmmhmm hmhmhmhmm hmmhmm...♩" Cappuccino Cookie was humming as she was eating a doughnut and reading some paper work. She then wrote things down on a journal. Her cream wolf was resting next to the desk she was sitting at. Suddenly, she heard the doorbell. The cream wolf raised his head up and had his ears perked up as well. "Hmm? Who could that be?" She got up from her seat and walked to the front door still eating her doughnut. Her cream wolf followed. Cappuccino Cookie started unlocking the door. She took a bite of her doughnut and opened the door slightly. She saw familiar cookies. One cookie, a lot taller than her, had black and purple hair, a bluish grey jacket, grey shirt, black jeans, and a big purple scarf. Another the same height as the other, yellow curly and a bit messy hair, yellow reddish coat, and light grey jeans. The third cookie, some what shorter than the other two yet taller than Cappuccino Cookie was wearing a light brown wizard's robe with white swirls and chocolate drips as design, white curly hair with chocolate drips, and a cone wizard hat with chocolate dripping from the very top. The forth cookie, who seemed rather tall compared to Cappuccino Cookie, was wearing a light brown jacket, untucked shirt, and baggy jeans, with coffee beans and whipped cream in her hair, while she her expression showed that she didn't look too happy. Cappuccino Cookie squinted and then here eyes widened. "Nightshade Berry Cookie?!" She said although a bit muffled for she had food in her mouth.