Cheeseian Family's Greedy Friend

Golden Cheese Cookie POV:

The entire castle was heavily guarded especially after that incident of an imposter of me stealing. I'm surprised no one noticed how Holly Berry Cookie was not having her berry juice, or Dark Cacao Cookie not even having his crown. I didn't want to say anything at the meeting because of the mess Dark Cacao Cookie caused. Oh, how that bitter cookie can make a mess all because he can't control his anger.

I was just wandering the kingdom since I already finished my paper work. My guard still felt ashamed for letting the imposter go past him. Even if he wore a mask, I could still sense his shame. "I am very sorry for what happened in the castle, your majesty." "For the tenth time, Cotija Cheese Cookie, I'm not mad at you. You tried a new position you are not used to and it was a cookie who looked exactly like me. It was not your fault." I tried explaining to him. "Lo sé, but..." "No buts, just stop complaining and relax." I finally said. He stayed quiet and continued doing his job of protecting me. I just wondered through the kingdom.

"I'll take it." I heard a whispered echo.

All I thought of it was maybe someone buying an item.

"Golden Cheese, isn't it?" The same voice whispered as it echoed.

I looked around to see who had whispered my name. "Your majesty, is everything alright?" Cotija Cheese Cookie asked. "Uh- yes... Yes I'm fine, I just thought I heard someone call my name." I said while I continued walking. Cotija Cheese Cookie just seemed rather confused. "I didn't hear anyone call your name..." he mumbled. Other than this, it was a rather peaceful day in the kingdom. The desert heat wasn't as hot as it usually was and everyone seemed to be happy, doing their jobs. Both my guard and I walked through the entire kingdom for the day.
———————————————————————
-Hours Later-

It was getting quite late so we went back to the castle. The heat was starting cool and the sun was beginning to set. "You go guard the rest of the castle Cotija." I orders the guard as I was heading to my chambers. "Yes, your majesty." He responded as he walked off. I walked off in the opposite direction. The halls were rather quiet. The light of the sunset barely reaching through the windows. I couldn't help but feel that something was wrong. I don't really know how to explain it, but it feels like something is off. I then felt someone walk past me as I felt a small nudge on my arm. "What the fuck..." there wasn't anybody. I shrugged it off and thought it was just a breeze in the halls.

I walked into my chambers, still have the filling something was wrong. I closed the door softly. As I turned around, I saw a cheese bird waiting at my window. "Oh?" I mumbled to myself. I opened the window to let the bird in. It flew in and dropped a bag to then fly out the window. I closed the window and picked up the bag. I opened it to see all sorts of shiny items. "What on Earthbread?" I looked in the bag to see jewels covered in dirt and other items. "Who sent this to me?" I questioned as I looked out the window. I looked in the bag to see a folded piece of paper. I took it out and put the page on a table. The paper gave of a vanilla scent. I unfolded it, it was a letter. Either a short letter or note. I tried reading it, but I couldn't understand this language it was written. The only word I could understand was 'Vanilla'. "Hmm... I don't know who the fuck this is from." I said putting the paper on the table.

I laid on my bed as I stretched my wings out. "I wonder you sent those items... and by cheese bird?" I became rather confused just thinking about this. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes.

"Golden Cheese..." I heard a hushed voice echo through my chambers.

I opened my eyes and sat up. There was nobody who spoke. It was just me. Odd. The sun had finally set and the night sky was clear. The stars shined like jewels and the moon was very bright. I laid back down wondering why I kept hearing this same voice today. First when I wondered the kingdom and now in my room. This was just a rather confusing day. I couldn't find a single answer for this. I closed my eyes and continued trying to think of an answer. 'Maybe someone's trying to follow me?' I thought. I highly doubt it. The guards have protected this castle more than ever, ever since that incident. 'There is a possibility though...' I continued to think about these possibilities to then begin dozing off.
———————————————————————
I open my eyes to see that I was laying- on a branch in the trees? I sat up looking around. "Where the fuck am I?" I jumped out the tree to be able to see more of my surroundings. I was able to see stone walls. I look the other way to see a castle. "Castle grounds? Where is this place?" I asked myself. I crossed my arms. I expanded my wings and took flight. I flew above the trees to take a better look of where I am. "Is this... a kingdom?" I looked in all directions. A castle, castle walls, and villages that were part of the kingdom. "Damn, this kingdom is huge. Bigger than the ones I know put together!" I was shocked. I have never seen a kingdom this big. I have no idea where I am.