Odd Adventure Through the Jungle

The morning had come to the cookies that were camped right outside the berry jungles. They were all done packing and already ate breakfast. At the moment they were waiting on one cookie.

"Where the fuck is she?" Coffee Cheesecake Cookie complained. "I don't know, she just wondered off!" Nightshade Berry Cookie replied back. "You just let her wonder off?" Dark Cacao Cookie spoke. "No, she just walked off, telling me to take care of the kids and she'll be back soon." Nightshade Berry Cookie replied. "I think we should continue. I'm sure she'll find us." Gouda Cheese Cookie suggested. Everyone except Coffee Cheesecake Cookie looked at him as if he was crazy. "What? I know she'll find her way to us." He shrugged. "I don't think it's best to leave without her." Black Raisin Cookie said as a raisin crow was standing on her arm. "Yeah, plus she is the only one that knows how to read that map." Crunchy Chip Cookie added. "That may be true, but I know where we're going next. Through the jungle heading north." Gouda Cheese Cookie said with a positive smile upon his face.

Everyone just looked at him confused. "Trust me. She'll be fine." They all shrugged. "You know her best... I guess." Mocha Cookie said before picking up a bag. Everyone else picked up their stuff and started there way through the jungle. Surely nothing bad will happen, right?
———————————————————————
They've been heading north through the jungle for around an hour and still now sign or Cappuccino Cookie. "Are you sure she is fine?" Pure Vanilla Cookie asked as he was concerned. "Yep!" Gouda Cheese Cookie simply said. Coffee Cheesecake Cookie was looking at the ground as she walked to then have something shiny catch her eyes. The raised a brow in confusion and went to pick it up. She looked at what she had picked up only for her eyes to widen. She walked faster to catch up to Gouda Cheese Cookie. "Gouda!" She whisper yelled. "Mhm?" She showed the item in her hand and he softly gasp. "Is everything alright?" Wilder Berry Cookie asked as he noticed their concern. "Uhm..." they both just looked at each other. "Everything's fine, let's just keep going." Gouda Cheese Cookie said casually as he smiled.

They continued walking through the jungle. They kept caution for any dangerous creatures that may attack. At least this time there was animals that were not silent. Birds were chirping, crowing, or singing. They looked around to see many plants, trees, bushes, and vines. Cappuccino Cookie was still not in sight nor anywhere near them. This was leaving everyone concerned. "I- I think we should head back. Cappuccino Cookie might be waiting from w- w- where we c- camped last night." Strawberry Cookie stuttered. "No... I doubt she would be waiting there." Gouda Cheese Cookie said as he stopped walking and looked around. "I feel like your avoiding something, Gouda." Mocha Cookie spoke. "What? Why would you think that?" Gouda Cheese Cookie asked, sounding really confused about the statement.

"I don't know, but I feel like something's wrong." Mocha Cookie replied. "Well, nothings wrong if that's what you're asking." Gouda Cheese Cookie smiled. Pure Vanilla Cookie's second staff was looking around to then see something shift behind the trees. The staff started shaking a bit. Pure Vanilla Cookie noticed this and looked around. "Uhm... guys?" He said softly. "Well, do you know where we meant to go from hear?" Clotted Cream Cookie asked. "Hmm, no. That's why I stopped." Gouda Cheese Cookie replied casually. Dark Cacao Cookie placed a hand on his face. "You don't even know where to go?" "Nope. I though I made that clear?" "Guys?" Pure Vanilla Cookie repeated. Again, everyone didn't listen.

Pure Vanilla Cookie looked around the jungle to see something move. He started panicking. "Guys!" He spoke a little louder. "Do you even remember what direction we were heading earlier?!" Cotija Cheese Cookie shouted in anger. Gouda Cheese Cookie thought about it for a second to then shake his head. "GUYS!" Pure Vanilla Cookie yelled out. Everyone was started by the yelling and all turned to Pure Vanilla Cookie. "I don't think we are alone in the forest!" He whisper shouted. "What do you mean, Nilla?" Dark Cacao Cookie asked. "I mean someone or something is prowling around us!" Everyone went silent as they looked around their surroundings.