The Stray and Their New Cookiemal Friends

There was a bit on tension with the rulers of the kingdom and the cookies who are so called "guardians". The kingdom hasn't heard much of what happened about or after the meeting. The cookies who called the meeting haven't been seen much and the Ancients were a bit confused now. On the other hands, some animal cookies were visiting the kingdom today. They were trying to find a specific legendary they want to play with.

"He has to be here somewhere!" A maple red panda asked running through the forest. "Pandy, w- wait!" A shy butter shell fox shouted. A choco ring lion was also following the fox and red panda. After a bit more running they finally made it to the Cookie Kingdom. The three animals stopped running and look at the big castle. "Wow! You think Windy is gonna be here?" The maple red panda asked, excited. "Hopefully!" The choco ring lion shouted. They started to walk to the entrance of the kingdom. They entered to see many cookies walking about. They started wondering though the kingdom in search for a cookie.

After a while, they heard some familiar voices. "Did Milli drag you here again, Wind Archer?" A female voice said. The cookiemals walk to where they heard the voice. They saw a group of cookies that didn't look like the others. They look really rare, one can even say legendary. They saw a leafy haired green cookie groan, "yeah..." "Oh Wind Archer, you couldn't just stay inside forever." A tree looking cookie said. "So what are we doing here again?" A flaming cookie complained while floating upside down. His hair was flowing upward instead. "Fire Spirit, for the hundredth time, we are just visiting the Cookie Kingdom." A water cookie said. A cold ice cookie was staying silent, not bothering to interfere.

When the cookimals saw the leafy haired archer they became excited and ran to him, "Windy!" The group of cookies turned to the cookiemals. "Oh no..." was all the archer said while being tackled to the ground. "We missed you!" The red panda, who goes by Pandy shouted. "Can we play?" The lion asked eagerly. "First of all, can you three get off of me?" The cookiemals than jumped or walked off the archer. The archer stood up and dusted himself off. "Can we play now?" The three animal cookies asked eagerly. "Not now, why don't you three play in the forest?" "But we want to play with you." "I can't play with you three right now." "But Da-a-ad!" The three cookiemals complained. This caught the archer off guard. The sound of cookies snorting was heard behind him. "Moonlight! Fire Spirit!" Some one whispered yelled.

The archer groaned then spoke, "I told you not to call me that. Look, you three go play in the forest, I'll try to find you guys when I'm not busy. Alright?" "Ok..." the cookimals said which a sad tone in their voice. "Now go on." The cookimals started to walk to the forest to play. The archer sighed as they left. "BAHAHAHAHA" the flaming cookie was bursting out with laughter. He was floating in the air as he held his stomach. The archer just rolled his eyes. "Fire Spirit!" The water cookie said, hitting the cookie, who is called Fire Spirit Cookie in the arm. "Ow! Ok ok! Hahah..." he said as his laughs stopped. Tears were visible from his eyes as he wiped them away. The archer look annoyed. "It is sweet to see how those three are you as a father figure, Wind Archer." The tree like cookie said. The cookies then wondered through the kingdom to enjoy their time.

The cookiemals wandered through the forest, thinking on what to play. "Hmmm... tag?" The others nodded and they started playing. Pandy was the first to be it and he started chasing the lion. A caught up by using his skill, "tag, you're it, Cubby!" The red panda said now running away, right by the butter shell fox. The lion, who goes by Cubby started chasing them. The fox used their skill, curling into a ball and rolling away faster than the maple panda can run. "Vixey! You are going to fast!" Pandy said. The fox, who goes by Vixey, couldn't hear Pandy, for she was far head.

As Vixey was stilling rolling, she heard someone or something else. They sounded rather sad. It sound kind of like... crying? Vixey stopped in her tracks and uncurled. The red panda bumped into the fox and they both tripped. They got up and still heard crying. They looked at each other. "Come on! Let's find out what that sound is!" Pandy exclaimed in excitement. They ran off to where the sound was coming from and Vixey followed. After a while of the sound growing slightly louder. The two walked in to some bushes and peeked their heads out. It was a cake wolf, or that's what they think it is. It was sitting as its ears were drooping and its head was down. Their tail just laid still, close to them. The two cookiemals could see much details about them. The crying sound was coming from cake. "Do you think we should help them?" Pandy whispered to Vixey. "Uh- uhm, I think we shouldn't b- bother them, Pandy..." "I'm gonna help them!" They whisper shouted.