The Reader of the Map and the Key

-Strawberry Jam (Blood) Warning-
———————————————————————
DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

"AN AMBUSH! AN AMBUSH ATTACK! COOKIES- CREATURES ARE AMBUSHING THE CITY!"

The loud ringing and dinging of the city bells and a cookie shouting an alert woke everyone in the city up. "What?! No! Curse those cookies!" A figure in one of the rooms whispered their shout as they held a cookie, who was starting to wake up from all the noise. She opened her eyes to see the creature. The cookie gasped to then start screaming, "AAH-" the creature covered her mouth. "Shut it! We don't want unwanted attention now do we?" They threatened. The cookie tried screaming again only to have their screams muffled. They were trying to get out of the creatures grip only to have no luck. "Lily?! Is everything ok?!" A cookie shouted through the door. The creature huffed in annoyance. "Curse this night..." "Lily?!" The cookie on the other side of the door jangled the door handle only for it to be locked. With all her strength, the cookie managed to move the creatures hand away from her mouth. "HELP!" The creature muffled her screams again and looked out the window.

"CAPPUCCINO COOKIE!" A shout was heard as a window breaking and the other creature, who was holding a panicking cookie, was jumping from roof top to roof top. Banging on the door and someone slamming into it was heard. The door was soon to be opened. "Hope you enjoy the ride!" The creature laughed. Once the door busted open, the creature jumped through the window. The only thing the cookies that busted in saw was the terrified look on the cookie's face and an odd looking cookie jumping through the window, holding the terrified cookie. "LILY?!" The other Ancient Cookies shouted as they ran to the window to see the creature jumping from roof top to the next. "Come on! We have to catch up to them!" Dark Cacao Cookie shouted as he ran out of the room. The others followed.
———————————————————————
Nightshade Berry Cookie looked out the window as he saw a cookie like creature taking Cappuccino Cookie away. "Daddy, what's going on?" Floral Latte Cookie asked, barley waling up from the noise. "Come on, we need to go." Nightshade Berry Cookie picked up the two tired kids and a backpack and rushed out of the room. Coffee Cheesecake Cookie, Gouda Cheese Cookie, and Mocha Cookie walked out of their rooms in a hurry. "What's going on?!" Mocha Cookie asked. Nightshade Berry Cookie set the two kids down next to Mocha Cookie and handed him the bag. "I need you to take care of the kids right now. Cappuccino Cookie is in danger." He ran off with no other explanation. The three cookies looked at each other with a shocked look.
———————————————————————
Everyone from the inn came walking out to see what was going on. The bell continued to ring, waking more cookies up in the city. "CREATURES! CREATURES AMBUSHING THE NORTHEAST SIDE OF THE CITY!" A cookie shouted across the city. "What is going on?!" Golden Cheese Cookie asked as she ran out of the building. "Where are they taking White Lily Cookie?!" Pure Vanilla Cookie asked, extremely worried. Nightshade Berry Cookie ran passed them and followed where the creatures that jumped from roof top to roof top. Mocha Cookie, Gouda Cheese Cookie, and Coffee Cheesecake ran outside, stopping in their tracks next to the cookies who were confused. Blueberry Coffee Cookie and Floral Latte Cookie came running out hiding behind Mocha Cookie.

"Where is he off to?!" Cotija Cheese Cookie asked as held onto his spear. "We don't know, all we know is that Cappuccino Cookie is in danger?" Gouda Cheese Cookie responded, not to sure what is going on. "They took her too?" Black Raisin Cookie asked. "What do those creatures want from them?" Clotted Cream Cookies asked. "That doesn't matter now, we need to go find those creatures. We don't know what they will do to those two." Dark Cacao Cookie stated before running off. The others followed, trying to catch up to those creatures.
———————————————————————
The two creatures were jumping and running as fast as they can to the Northeast side of the city where more creatures were attacking. "Don't worry! We won't hurt you... much." The creature said as it laughed maliciously. A loud screech was heard in the distance at the edge of the city. "Hurry! The commander is getting impatient!" The other creature spoke as it ran next to the other. The two cookies in their hands were letting out muffled yells as the creatures held their claw like hands over their mouths. The creatures jumped high to then land on the ground, shoving their way through the crowd of confused cookies.