Wake Up Call

⚠️- Strawberry Jam (Blood), dead body, and mentioning of a threat.
———————————————————————
The morning sun was beginning to rise as the cookies were all asleep. The wind was calm and the forest was peaceful. The sun rise was beginning to light up the sky with a mixture of orange and a little of blue. The cream wolves were asleep together while the one that accompanied the guardians was asleep separated from them. A chicken was walking around the camp the cookies have set. Looking around out of curiosity.

The chicken peeked through one of the tents and walked in. A grey white coat and a claw like weapon were laying on the ground in the tent. The chicken was looking around to see someone sleeping. It gave out some soft clucks as it walked towards the cookie. It jumped on top of them only to nearly fall as the cookie turned around in their sleep. The chicken looked at the sleeping cookie who had short white and brown hair. It clucked, causing the cookie to open their eyes ever so slightly. "Eh?" The cookie saw the chicken, but since they just woke up, he didn't know what was going on. He closed his eyes to try and go back to sleep. He opened his eyes realizing he saw a chicken and got up to see nothing. "Eh? Must be my imagination..." the cookie laid back down to sleep.

The chicken had exited the tent and walked over to a different one. The tent had a cheese bird sleeping peacefully as there was also a cookie sleeping peacefully. A spear was seen laying on the floor. The chicken pecked it and a soft metal clanking sound was heard. The chicken walked out to head to a different tent. As it did, it saw a cookie in the tree sleeping with some raisin crows. It turned back to go in a different tent. It peeked its head in to see a gauntlet on the ground and a cookie asleep. It left and went to a different tent. A tent that the ancients were sleeping in.

The chicken walked in and looked around. On the left, it saw two cookies cuddling in their sleep. On the right it saw three cookies, each sleeping separated. The chicken softly clucked as it walked out of the tent. The chicken looked around the place again as it walked to another tent. It peeked in to see two cookies asleep, separated as they were laying on their Sadie's, facing away from each other. A coat was neatly laid next to one and a sword next to the other cookie. It took its head out and went to a different tent. It peeked it's head in to see four kids and a red spicy hair cookie asleep. It left and went to another tent to peek in. It clucked as it had an expression of confusion. It saw three cookies sleeping. A wizard, with yellow curly haired cookie, and a cookie with coffee bean sleeping peacefully.

The chicken clucked quietly as it left to go to a different tent. It peeked its head inside once more. There was a purple-black haired cookie and two kids asleep. The chicken walked in slowly towards the three cookies. It nuzzled its head against one of the young cookie's cheek and did the same with the other child. It walked up to the purple-black haired cookie and pecked his cheek. The cookie groaned as he rubbed his cheek of the sudden peck. "Ba-Gawk!" It clicked loudly. The cookie groaned again and turned away. The chicken glared and left the tent.

The chicken walked up to the tree that had the sleeping cookie in it. It went behind the tree and a bright light appeared. Some scratching noises was heard going up the tree. The scratching stopped at the branches above to the cookie. Another bright light shine and a chicken head peeked down looking at the cookie. "Bawk?" The chicken clucked as it pecked the cookies forehead. The cookies eyes furrowed as they swatted the chicken away. The chicken just stared at them annoyed. It lifted its head up and took a feed steps staying in place. It cleared its throat and putting a wing over their beak before anything else happened.

"Might regret this..." it mumbled as it put its wing back down. Suddenly the chicken imitated the sound of a rooster's morning crowing. This scared the cookie and crows in the tree awake. The cookie fell out of the tree and the crows flapped their wings frantically. The other cookies woke up immediately from the loud crowing. The cream wolves stood up, frightened from the loud noise as well. Everyone went out of their tents to see what was going on. "What the Hell is going on?" Chili Pepper Cookie asked as she rubbed her eyes. They saw that Black Raisin was on the ground looking up at the tree. The raisin crows flew down to her and also looked up at the tree. "Is that a chicken???" Black Raisin asked, sounding very confused.