thirty-five

No quote. Just smut. Filthy smut. 

enjoy :) 

Penelope hummed softly when she felt light touches along her thighs; she shifted and hid her face under her arm. Shivers ran up her spine when she felt something warm brush against the inside of her thighs; groaning softly, she turned her head. Something soft, wet and warm pressed against her causing her to moan softly. Slow and gentle licks, with light flicks to her clit, Penelope's breath became heavier as her legs parted, wanting more of that feeling. A quiet, deep, moan was heard as she felt warm hands grip her thighs tightly and there was another flick against her clit. A soft moan came from Penelope's lips as she rolled her hips, wanting more. Gasping when she felt her clit being sucked on, Penelope opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. She let her hand fall beside her and frowned when she found it empty.

"Oh my God..." She moaned as she felt pressure on her clit again. Penelope lifted the blanket as another moan came from her; there was Elijah laying on his front with his head buried between her legs. He hummed softly as he flicked his tongue against her clit again before thrusting his tongue inside her. "That feels amazing," She whispered breathlessly, as she reached down and tangled her fingers through his hair. Elijah smirked against her as he continued to work his lips and tongue while rubbing her thighs gently. Her breathless moans kept increasing as he moved faster and harder against her clit; he could feel her orgasm coming close as her thigh muscles started to twitch and her walls tightened. He pulled her clit between his teeth and a loud gasp came from her as her body started to tremble; Elijah moaned against her as he sucked on her harder.

"Elijah," Penelope moaned, gripping his hair tightly and squeezing her thighs against the sides of his head. He growled as he let her roll out her orgasm, but not letting up on her; letting go of one of her thighs, he slowly inserted two of his fingers into her. She gasped loudly, her hips rolling up and grinding against his lips. He smirked against her, sucking harder as he started to thrust his fingers in and out of her. "Oh my God," She moaned, bucking her hips up. He growled as he wanted to pin her to the bed but he had to be mindful of Little Bump, he couldn't put any pressure on Penelope's stomach, so he started thrusting his fingers faster and harder into her as he flicked her clit and sucked harder. "Fuck," She panted. "More...more please, that feels so good."

Elijah inserted a third finger into her, Penelope gasped before a low moan rolled out of her. He moaned against her as he curled his fingers inside her and squeezed her thigh tightly when she rolled her hips against him. "Faster," Penelope whined as she tugged on his hair, she was beginning to feel her second orgasm. Elijah did as he was told and thrust his fingers faster, harder, and deeper into her. A deep, guttural moan came from Penelope as he curled his fingers deep inside her; he could feel her thighs twitching and her walls clenching around his fingers. He knew another orgasm was coming and he was going to make sure he got it. He grazed his teeth against her clit as he shoved his fingers in her deeply; A loud moan came from Penelope as her body started shaking again and her thighs clenched around him. Elijah started to slowly ease up on her as she rolled out her second orgasm. He hummed against her as he pulled his lips away from her. Pressing a kiss on her swollen lips, he continued to slowly move his fingers in and out of her as he moved his way up her body, pressing his lips on her swelling stomach, then her breasts. He made sure he showed each one attention by kissing them, sucking on them, biting her nipples gently until they were red. Then he kissed up her neck, all while continuing to finger her.

Penelope was panting and moaning, her eyes closed and her head fallen to the side. Elijah smirked as he rubbed her clit with his thumb and a moan came from her lips. He leaned down and kissed her forehead then her cheek. Penelope turned her head and gazed lazily up at him. Her face was flushed and had a thin coat of sweat; he thought she was beautiful. She reached up and pulled him down from his neck and kissed him; moaning softly against her lips, Elijah quickened his pace. "Fuck," Penelope moaned against him as she started to roll her hips. "Elijah," She panted.