forty-seven

Penelope hummed softly as she clenched her thighs together, and shifted lightly on the couch. She was currently lounging on the long, dark leather couch in the living room, reading a book on her kindle while listening to Elijah play the piano across the room. Her heart began to beat faster and there was a dull throb between her legs as she read. She shifted her thighs, feeling how slick they were from just reading. Lightly, she grazed her fingers over her breasts, lightly caressing one from over top of the sheer, lace fabric of her robe. She felt the pebbling and her hard nipple through the fabric as she lightly pinched and tugged, making herself let out a soft, quiet moan. Slowly, her hand left her breast and trailed down her body, between the opening flaps of her robe that laid strewn open beside her.

They've been in the cabin for three days now, and Penelope hasn't worn any clothes since Elijah took them off the day they arrived. The most she's worn were the sheer robes that were packed in her suitcase. Most of them were lace, and barely covered anything, and stopped at her upper thigh, and due to her bump, she could barely tie them so most of the time she didn't bother. Not that Elijah's complained. They've already fucked three time with her wearing nothing but a robe, once each morning when she came down for breakfast. Elijah's hardly worn anything either sweats, or thin pajama pants was all he bothered to wear, because the next day after they arrived he had put on real clothes and Penelope tore them off after he ate her out.

She gasped softly when she felt how hot, and wet she was as she began to circle her clit gently as she continued to read. Her legs were still closed and clenched around her hand as she began to finger herself. A quiet, shuddered moan came from her lips as she inserted her fingers inside her and began moving faster. Her eyes flickered from her kindle to Elijah, and her breath was caught in her throat when she noticed his dark eyes were watching her from the piano. Where it was positioned on the other side of the room, and where she laid on the couch, it gave Elijah the perfect view of her. She moaned a little louder as she parted her legs, spreading them wider for his viewing pleasure. Her kindle was long forgotten as she went between playing with her clit and fucking herself with her fingers with one hand, while the other pawed and played with her breasts; never breaking eye contact with him. She could see his eyes growing darker and darker with lust as he watched her while continuing to play the piano.

"Oh my God..." She whined as she moved her hips, writhing on the couch as she chased her orgasm. There was a soft thud, her kindle having fallen to the ground from her moving. Elijah continued to play as he watched her, watching her hand caress, pinch and pull on her breasts and nipples while her other plunged in and out of her, playing with her clit. He loved watching her pleasure herself, whether on him or not. How she was so secure and confident in herself to be this vulnerable in front of him, to masturbate in front him, it was a form of intimacy they've lost in the previous months.

Her whines grew higher in pitch as her writhing increased, her body lifting from the couch, then here was a loud gasp, followed by a deep, drawn out moan, her body began to relax on the couch. Her fingers continued to stroke herself slowly as she rolled through her orgasm and evened her breathing. Once her body fully relaxed into the couch, she took her fingers from inside her and slowly, so painfully slowly, she raised her hand, letting her cum drip from her fingers and onto her body before sucking, licking her cum from her fingers. She moaned as she sucked her fingers clean, the sight making Elijah's already throbbing cock twitch.

"Come here," He spoke, his voice was deep and hard. "Now," He demanded and Penelope clenched her thighs as she slowly sat up and moved from the couch. Her legs felt like jell-o as she walked to him, and there was a small smirk on Elijah's face as he watched her. He pushed back from the piano a little to make room for her to stand next to him. Elijah's hands went to her between his thighs, and he thrusted his fingers into her making her gasp and jump. A soft moan came from her lips when he rubbed her clit gently before taking his fingers from inside her and brought them to his lips. "Mmm," He moaned, never breaking eye contact with her. "Delicious," He smirked, then patted on the seat next to him. "Sit with me?" He asked, but it was more like a demand. Penelope smiled as she sat next to him and he moved the seat closer to the piano and began playing again.