three

"Home is us.

Love is us.

Forever.

Home."

-Unknown

"I have movers coming tomorrow to start packing up the house," Elijah told Penelope as he leaned against the doorframe of their bedroom, watching her pack clothes into a suitcase. "Rebekah is going to meet them here with a key, and then once the house is packed she'll meet us there." Penelope nodded. Elijah sighed deeply as he walked to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He knew she was still upset about leaving. Last night he promised himself this was going to be the last time he put Niklaus before Penelope, because the look in her eyes damn near killed him.

"Can you let go? I need to finish packing." Penelope asked softly and Elijah shook his head and rested his chin on her shoulder. "Elijah," she sighed. "I have to finish packing."

"We'll buy more clothes when we get there," He said and she huffed. "Baby, I know you're upset..." He whispered as he started leaving soft kisses on her jaw and neck. "I will make this up to you. I promise you that."

"Oh you most definitely are," Penelope nodded. "And so is Klaus."

"I will make sure he comes up with a good way to do so." Elijah whispered in her ear. "However, I have already started," He kissed her neck.

"Elijah... as much as I want you between my legs, right now it would be more like angry sex and I don't want us to have angry sex."

"I was thinking this," He started, chuckling as he pulled away. Penelope turned around and watched him reach into his suit and pulled out an envelope then held it out for her. She gave him a suspicious look as she took the envelope and opened it, pulling out a folded piece of paper.

"What is this?" She asked as she looked over it, her breath getting caught in her throat and she looked up at him with wide eyes.

"That is a four day Baking convention being held in New Orleans next weekend." Elijah answered with a small smile. "Chefs, bakers, and chocolatiers from all over the country will be there that weekend. I also have an old acquaintance who will be there and he is more than happy to-" He was cut off by Penelope bringing him down for a kiss. He moaned against her lips and he placed his hands on her waist.

"That angry sex isn't angry sex anymore." She whispered and Elijah felt his cock grow at the look in her eye. He quickly checked his watch before he tore her shirt up over his head.

"We have about two hours before we have to leave for the airport." He whispered and Penelope tore his tie off and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Well, I guess you better hurry up and fuck me." She whispered, running her hands up his bare chest and to his neck. "Because I still have to finish packing." She smirked. A soft, quiet, growl came from Elijah as he smirked at her, wrapping his arms around and lifted her from the floor.

----

Penelope gripped Elijah's hand tightly as she pressed herself into his side tightly, hoping to not be separated. Elijah chuckled and brought her hand to his, giving it a quick kiss before he guided her toward the baggage claim, where they'll grab their bags. They didn't bring a lot with them, as Elijah was having everything shipped to them later. They only brought two suitcases, a garment bag, and a carry-on suitcase, which Elijah was pulling along behind them. When they arrived, Penelope brought her hand to her lips and started biting at her skin but Elijah pulled her hand from her mouth.