THANK YOU!

I just wanted to thank you all SO SO SO MUCH!! 

I read every comment that you all make, and they all truly make my day! Especially on the days that I'm not doing the best. 

I can't believe it's been nearly a whole year since I started posting This is Us, and I can't believe the end of it is here!

This book was really hard for me to write, and has taken me twice as long to do so than Forget Me Not did.... and so far book 3 is going to be even harder to write with all the big things that are still to come!

I'm not sure when I will be posting book 3. I will want to wait until I have a good amount of chapters written before I start posting it just in case next year turns out to be like this year I'll have chapters to post despite being very depressed and unmotivated or having a severe thick wall of writers block lol. 

I will probably post some little snippets as I write them on my board just for you guys so if you're not following me, please follow if you want little snippets. I'll make sure not to make them spoilery. 

A few things to expect in book 3:

1.)  Angst. A lot of Angst. You thought when Penny was taken from Celeste was angsty?? naaaah, fam. Next book is gonna be angsty AF and honestly is another reason why it's been really hard for me to get into writing it. I know whats coming. 

2.)  Not a lot of smut. I know FMN was pretty spicey, and TIU was very spicey, I spoiled you guys with this one lol... but book 3 won't be as spicey as either of them. It'll be very similar to how the first 22 chapters of FMN was: very story and plot focused. 

3.)  Dahlia. Yup! The Dahlia story line will be coming for this one so expect to see Freya, and a few other Mikaelsons will be making an appearance as well. But It will still be AU, I'll be putting my own spin on the Dahlia arc! :) 

4.)  Book 3 will be faster paced. Much faster. I expect the plot to kick off really early on, and there will be about 4-45 chapters but no more than 50. A lot is happening next book so the pacing will be quicker. 

5.)  Don't worry, Rose isn't going anywhere, she is here to stay!

I know I've hinted at the appreviation for book 3: TTMAB, and a few people think they know what it is... but I am here to announce Book 3's title!

To The Moon and Back

To The Moon and Back will be the title for Book 3, I'll refer to it as TTMAB because I dont wanna type all that out... rip me. 

If anyone ever wants to ask questions about the fic, or ever just wants to chat, feel free to message me! I may not respond right away, on Wattpad, but I'm quicker to respond on IG: evanna.clarke or on discord: _megg. just let me know where you came from lol. 

Again, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has ever voted, or commented both Forget Me Not, and This is Us, it really does mean a whole lot to me and has really brought me a lot of joy this year!

Can't wait to see you all again in To The Moon and Back!