forty-five

Penelope groaned before yawning as she stretched out her body; frowning, she looked under the blanket and noticed a pillow, folded in half, between her legs. She smiled as she glanced at Elijah's back, he must've grabbed a pillow and put it there to help relieve some pressure on her back. She reminded herself that she had to look into that, to find something else to help her sleeping because the pillows only helped so much. Sitting up on her elbow, she looked over Elijah and saw him still sleeping, she smiled and kissed his shoulder. She glanced at the clock on his side of the bed and grimaced, it was just past six. She didn't know what time they were leaving, so she didn't know when she should wake Elijah up. She wanted to let him rest a little while longer, he was so busy the last few days with not only preparing for the rehersal dinner, the wedding, but also taking care of her... then there was last night. Reaching over, she ran her finger along his jaw then kissed his shoulder again, Penelope was going to let him sleep a little while longer before she woke him.

Sitting up further, she stretched arms above her head and rolled her shoulders and neck, grimacing at how her joints cracked. "Okay, okay," Penelope whispered as she rubbed her stomach as she carefully slipped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom. "I'm going so stop pressing on my bladder, little one," She muttered as she patted the bump gently. Closing the bathroom door quietly, she went on and did her usual morning things then started the shower. While waiting for it to heat up, she brushed out the tangles and curls in her hair before pulling it into a bun on the top of her head. She grabbed her face cleanser and washed her face clean of the makeup she didn't get a chance to wash off the previous night.

Penelope sighed happily as she stepped into the warm shower, enjoying how the heat and the steam instantly eased her sore muscles. Taking the wash cloth, she soaked it and lathered it with the soap before gently washing her body. Her shower didn't last longer than five more minutes before she turned the water off, grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her – or well tried to at least. She quickly dried her self off before taking her hair down from it's bun and shook her head, letting it fall around her before turning off the light and opening the door. She didn't bother putting anything on.

Carefully, she slipped back into the bed and smiled when she saw Elijah was still asleep. Kissing the side of his head, he groaned softly before moving to lay on his back and stretched out his arm behind her. Penelope smiled as she leaned down and kissed his lips softly before beginning to leave a trail of light kisses down his jaw, his neck, and his chest. Slowly making her way lower, lower, lower, until she was laying under the blankets, and she started stroking his cock slowly. A soft groan came form Elijah again and Penelope took him into her mouth.

Moaning softly, she began to slowly bob her head up and down, slowly sucking on him, flattening her tongue on the underside of his length. She felt him twitch inside her mouth as he grew harder, she moaned again, taking him further into her mouth. A soft gagging sound came from her when she felt his tip touch the back of her throat. "Fuck," Elijah moaned groggily and Penelope smiled once she pulled him from her mouth, making sure to swirl her tongue around his swollen head. She felt the blanket and sheets lift before taking him into her mouth again and glanced up at him through her lashes. "Fuck," Elijah groaned again before tearing the covers off them. He reached down and pushed her hair from her face, tangling his fingers with her hair and gripping it gently. She moaned, closing her eyes and hallowing her cheeks. A shuttering breath came from Elijah and Penelope lifted her gaze to look at him; his head was relaxed on the pillow, but his brows frowned and eyes clenched shut as he groaned softly.

She began to move faster, sucking a little harder, her teeth lightly grazing the underside of his cock. "Oh," Elijah moaned unsteadily and his grip on her hair tightened as he tugged. Penelope moaned, moving to hold the base of him before slowly pulling off him. She kissed the head of his cock softly before she began licking him gently; she could feel his thigh muscles tense, and his lower stomach muscles clench, she smiled knowing that he was getting close. So, she circled his tip once more with her tongue before slowly going down on him again, she gagged when she felt his tip brush the back of her throat and she hallowed her cheeks as she slowly came up, but halfway Elijah pushed her head back down. Penelope moaned as she let him set the pace for her mouth; he began to guide her head faster down on him and he rose his hips to meet her lips. Her moans were muffled, but the vibrations of the back of her throat added to Elijah's pleasure as he felt his orgasm reaching it's high.