𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲 ✰

Neighbours .

Mom said that we were going back to the Obx, to be honest I didn't believe her

Mom said that we were going back to the Obx, to be honest I didn't believe her. After all these years of modelling, red carpets, extreme diets and she wants to go back to the one place she escaped. I'm honestly quite happy, I haven't seen my brother since we left, I wish we could've took him with us, but there's no point arguing with mom.

"Jules, the plane leaves soon. We need to get to the airport." My mother said.

"Alright." I said quietly as I left my large room in LA for the last time. I truly loved it here but I know I'll love Kildare island more.

*

We made it to the airport on time, but that didn't help. The press always found me, they practically harassed me, always criticising me.
We made it through the airport with the help of security and eventually made it on the plane.

"Are we going to see JJ while there or are we going to pretend like he doesn't exist like we've been doing for the past 16 years?" I asked ironically.

"Jules, you know it killed me to leave JJ and I'm sorry but I couldn't save you both." My mother said while sipping on her overpriced gin.

"Mhm." I said before putting in my AirPods and ignoring everyone.

*

Once my mother and I had arrived it was like we'd never left. Everything looked the same as from what I remember. I was only three when my mother took me away from my brother and dad. I understand why she left Luke but I could never understand why she'd leave JJ.

"Where are we staying?" I asked rudely.

"Do you remember the Cameron's?" My mother asked.

"Yeah I think so." I said quietly

"Well, there's a lovely home beside theirs, it's only temporary. We will find a permanent home on the island soon." My mother said with a smile.

I rolled my eyes and watched out my window, looking at how the homes only got larger and larger with each street we drove down.

We finally pulled into a large driveway adjacent to what I could only assume is the Cameron's home. I felt sick at seeing the home my mother had chosen, especially knowing JJ and Luke have been barely getting by.
I hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut. "Are you serious?" I said rolling my eyes.

"What?" My mother hissed.

"We are staying in a mansion while JJ and Luke are struggling to get by just on the other side of the island. He's your son!" I shouted.

My mother rolled her eyes before entering the already furnished home. Knowing my mother she already had the furniture moved in before we got there so it was no surprise.