𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚 - 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨 ✰

Shampoo.

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍.𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗄 :)

Once we were back at Rafe's home we heard the TV on in the lounge and saw Sarah and JJ passed out with a pizza between them.
I smiled at the two passed out teens in front of me before grabbing a small blanket and placing it over them.
"They didn't even eat the pizza.." Rafe said while laughing.
"They must've been tired." I shrugged.
"I don't think tired is the right word." He said while walking towards the staircase.
I quickly followed behind him and upstairs into his room.

"Okay, I'm gonna get a quick shower then we can do whatever you want." I said while kissing Rafe on the cheek.
Rafe nodded and took out his phone to watch some stupid sports video.
I quickly got stripped and turned on the shower faucet. As much as I liked the smell of Rafe, I didn't want to smell like Rafe or I wouldn't be able to fully appreciate his scent.
I quickly pulled a towel over me and ran into Sarah's room and grabbed some shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
I was trying to move as quickly as possible so when I was back in Rafe's room I was surprised that he wasn't in there.
"Rafe?" I called out.
"Mhm?" He replied .

I walked into the en suite bathroom to see Rafe shaving his face in front of the mirror.
"Oh hi." I said while smiling up at him.
"Hi?" He said with a smile.
"Okay I'm gonna shower really quick." I said while expecting him to leave.
"Okay." He said while continuing to shave.
I huffed at the fact he wasn't leaving. Alright.

I dropped the towel and stepped inside the shower.
I watched as Rafe had a smirk on his face .
"I didn't expect you to do that, I thought you'd wait." He said while laughing slightly.
"No I dont really care." I lied.

I began to shampoo my hair when I felt a hand on my back, I turned around to see Rafe.
"I need a shower too." He said with a flat smile.
"Mhm." I nodded sarcastically.
My eyes began wandering down his body, maybe lingering a little too long below his v line..
"Eyes up here Maybank." He replied which made me laugh.
I went up on my tippy toes to place another kiss on his lips.
He instantly returned the kiss and deepened it, his lips began to travel from mine, to my jaw, to my neck, to my breasts before he picked me up .
I wrapped my legs around him and let him push me up against the wall, any other man I would tell them to get out, but Rafe? No he can do whatever he wants to me and I'll probably thank him for it...

My breathing was becoming louder as his messy kisses on my breasts became more desperate, less of a kiss and more of a soft suck.
"I didn't even get to wash my hair." I muttered in between breaths.
"You have shampoo in your hair, how about you finish washing your hair while I continue?" He asked with a grin.
I thought about his offer, maybe for a little too long. I nodded and continued to work my hands through my hair, occasionally having to stop due to the feeling of pleasure that Rafe would bring to me.
I quickly finished washing my hair and couldn't even be bothered to do a second wash, I needed Rafe desperately.