𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐀 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐲 ✰

Kai fucking Coleman.

"Yo, I haven't seen you in forever

"Yo, I haven't seen you in forever. You gotta tell me everything." JJ said while climbing in the car .

I laughed slightly to myself even though nothing was funny. "I dont think you want to know." I said while smiling at my brother.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad." He nudged my arm. With a grin on his face.

"It's not. But today is your day, we're going to pay your restitution." I said with a smile.

"Thank you Jules, for everything. I promise I won't let you down." He said while closing the door.

I smiled . JJ could never make me disappointed in him. I'm so proud to be his sister.

We drove off towards the station and I could see JJ getting nervous.
"Don't worry. It'll be fine." I said with a reassuring smile.

We got multiple eye rolls and filthy looks thrown our way once they heard 'Maybank' which is sad but expected.
I contemplated on wether or not I should report what happened last night. JJ was happy and walking towards the door but I was stuck at the counter biting my lip.
If I do tell an officer, I'll be known as that one model who was sexually assaulted. Whereas if I don't, it could happen to another girl.
I stood there and thought about it for a little longer before I caved. This boy doesn't get to get away with it.

"Hey, JJ here's my keys go back to the chateau I have to talk to an officer about something, you mind picking me up in like an hour?" I asked while handing him my keys .

Concern flashed across JJ's face.
"Yeah sure, everything okay?" He asked while staring at me.

"Yep just need to figure something out." I said before walking back up to the desk.

I waited till JJ drove off until I spoke.
"Excuse me, can I speak to an officer?" I asked the lady at the front desk.
"Regarding?" She asked.
"Sexual assault." I said quietly.
"Of course, one minute and an officer will be with you." The lady said with a sad smile.
I smiled at the lady and sat on the uncomfortable leather seats.

I waited for a few minutes until a kind looking officer came out.
I followed the officer into the back room and told her what had happened last night.
I gave a description but half the boys my age on the island have dark hair which was no help.
The officer told me that I would have to help identify him if anything came up. I agreed and left.

I waited until I was alone before I broke down and cried.

Why me?
Why do I feel like this?
I truly hate myself.
I took out my phone to text JJ and tell him it's fine I'll walk to the chateau to which he replied with okay.

I began walking towards the chateau.
While walking through figure 8 I saw Rafe's black truck parked outside of a beautiful mansion. I sighed upon seeing his truck and scoffed when I saw the fake blonde haired girl climbing out from it. I stared directly at the truck. Just because I told him to leave me alone doesn't mean I meant it.
I began picking up my pace so I didn't look like a jealous stalker.