𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠&𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲 ✰

Apologise.

I woke up early to go get my nails done with Sarah and Kie for midsummers

I picked Sarah and Kie up while we gossiped about last night.

Sarah explained that her and John b went on a little mission thing to the main land to get something from the archives which can help us find the gold .

Kie and I told Sarah about what happened last night and she was in shock that Rafe would help me.
I laughed it off but I was too .

"I really need to get my hair dyed, I need highlights desperately." Sarah whined.
"Okay we can get our hair done as well because I need to get rid of these dead ends." Kie said while running a hand through her hair.
I laughed and we headed inside the nail salon.

I chose french tips with small pink hearts on my ring finger. Kie got violet french tips while Sarah got white acrylics.

We quickly paid and headed for the hair salon.
"What are you guys wearing?" I asked while groaning.
"My mom picks out the worst dresses for me, I'm wearing a violet silk dress. I literally look like shit." Kie said in a whiney tone.
"Shut up, I'm sure you'll look amazing!" Sarah said with a smile.
"Rose is making me wear a white dress, I look like I'm going to my wedding and she wants me to go with Topper. Like hello? We broke up ages ago." Sarah said dramatically.
"Omg what are you gonna do?" Kie asked while Turing to sarah.
"I'm gonna have to just smuggle John b in." Sarah said with a smirk.
I laughed at this and we all sat down in the seats waiting for the hairdressers.

Sarah and I got highlights while Kie got a trim and some light brown highlights, we all looked amazing but we spent so much time getting our hair and nails done it was nearly time to go.

We quickly drove back to mine and I threw on a light pink silk dress that have a slit from the top of my thigh to my ankle, it had a deep v line neck which showed off more than what I had planned but I didn't mind. I did some light makeup and put some loose curls in my hair.

Kiara wore a beautiful violet dress with thin straps we helped pin her curly hair into a loose messy bun. She put on some mascara and lipgloss and slid on her heels and she looked amazing. I gave her a flower headpiece and we placed it carefully onto her head. She truly did look beautiful.

Sarah wore a white flowy dress with a beautiful flower crown. She put on a small amount of makeup and slid on her heels. We helped straighten her hair and we all smiled at how amazing we looked.

"Okay but you guys look amazing." I said with a smile.

"Jules. Look at you!! You're gorgeous." Sarah said with a smile.

"I'm just gonna say it. We're all beautiful tonight." Kie said with a smile.

I sprayed some perfume onto my neck, chest and wrists and passed the bottle to Kie who did the same who then passed it to Sarah who did the same.