𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 - 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐲 ✰

You're kind of nice sometimes.

Once back at mine I quickly brought him upstairs, I was exhausted and just wanted to be near him

Once in my room I dropped backwards into the large king sized bed and let out a sigh.
"Your room has no personality." Rafe muttered while scanning around my room.
I sat up at his comment and nodded.
"I don't really like being home." I said with a shrug.
I walked into my walk in closet and picked out Rafe's sweatshirt from awhile ago.
I entered my room and tossed it at him.
"You can pick out whatever you want to wear, I don't have much that will fit you though." I said while grabbing a towel and closing the bathroom door behind me.

I quickly showered the sand out of my hair and slathered oil and lotion on myself calling it 'skincare'.
I put in some hair oils and wrapped my hair into a loose braid .
I reentered my room with just a towel around me, I saw a smile grow on Rafe's face.
"You look so beautiful." He murmured while walking towards me.
"I look burnt." I said while pointing my finger at my bright red cheeks.
Rafe smiled and stifled his laugh.
"It's cute." He said while playing with my braid.
I couldn't hide the smile that began spreading on my face.
"Are you going for a shower?" I asked, quickly changing the topic.
"Mhm, you were just slow." He said with a smile before placing a kiss on my forehead and entering the bathroom.

A couple of seconds later I heard the shower turning on so I decided to get ready while he was gone.
why did i have to be on my period... such bad timing.
I quickly pulled on some shorts and a large tee.
I'm sure I looked a mess but I didn't care.

A few minutes later of me just scrolling through my phone, the bathroom door swung open revealing Rafe in just a towel tied loosely around his hips. I could see his toned abs and v line and it peaked my interest. I watched him as he walked over to the bed and grabbed his sweatshirt and walked back over to my closet to rummage through for some clothes.
A few seconds later he pulled out a pair of boxers..
"Why do you have these?" He asked while turning to me with a smile on his face.
"They're comfortable!" I protested.
"Mhm." He nodded before taking them .
I was expecting for him to disappear somewhere to get changed but to my surprise he just dropped the towel while staring at me with an amused look on his face.
I groaned and looked away.
"Really? You couldn't have done that last night?" I mumbled.
I looked up to see him now with just the boxers on and walking over towards the bed.
"No. Why would I do that? I was only changing." He said with a shrug.

He plopped down on the bed beside me and I smiled.
I'm so glad he didn't wear that sweater.
I moved closer to him and lay my head on his chest the sound of his heartbeat was so comforting.
"You wanna go to a party tomorrow?" Rafe asked while playing with my hair.
"Okay." I said while getting comfortable.
I like moments like this. It feels like there's nothing wrong in my life when I'm with him, I don't know why.
"Hey Rafe." I said while looking up at him.
"Mhm." He hummed.
"You're kind of nice sometimes." I said while trying to fight the grin that was so desperately trying to work its way onto my lips.
"Wow. That sounded like it almost pained you to say." Rafe said while laughing.
"It did." I said while smiling at my own words.
"You're kind of nice sometimes too." He said while kissing my forehead.
I fell asleep feeling happy in his arms.