𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞&𝐖𝐚𝐫 - 𝐘𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐰, 𝐘𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 ✰

Fucking dirtbags

Once we were all at John b's and I bought the keg and some other alcohol we headed down to the beach

Not even 20 minutes later people began arriving. It was mainly working class pogues and some tourists, but later into the night the Kooks arrived.

I waved at Topper, Kelce and Rafe as they walked towards me.
"Hey Jules." Topper said while pulling me into a side hug.
"Hey." I said while returning the hug.
"Should you even be standing right now?" Rafe whispered just loud enough for me to hear.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said with a smile.
Kelce raised his eyebrows at me.
"I didn't think you'd be the type to hang around with pogues." He said .

"Those pogues are my brother and his friends." I said flatly.

"Oh." Kelce replied looking embarrassed.

"Yeah. Anyway. I gotta go, I'll see you guys later?" I said with a smile.

"Of course." Rafe said with a smile.

Later on into the night when the sun was setting I began drinking more and I felt the buzz consuming my body.
I wasn't able to dance since it would just be uncomfortable but I was able to talk for the country. I was talking to everyone pogues, kooks, tourists it didn't matter.
I finished up a conversation about something stupid with some random kook before I turned around to go get another drink and I saw Topper and John b getting into a fight.

"What the fuck?" I said rather loudly.

"Don't make me drown you like your old man!" Topper said with a vicious look in his eyes.

"Topper stop!" Sarah shouted.

"Jules he's going to drown him." Sarah said frantically.

I stumbled over and tried to pull Topper off of John b, but instead I got pushed harshly back into the water. My stitches aren't meant to get wet so I gasped and tried getting up instantly.
I was too focused on the stitches that I didn't notice my brother approach Topper and place a gun on the back of his head.

I watched in horror as JJ clicked the safety off
"Yeah, you know what that is." He said loudly as he pushed the gun harder against Toppers head.

Topper immediately let go of John b and began apologising .
"JJ what the fuck stop!" I shouted .
JJ aimed the gun and the sky and fired it twice
"stay off our side of the island!" He shouted while doing so.

"You fucking idiot!" Kie said while slapping the back of his head.
We all helped John b up and helped him back to the chateau.

"Well, I think we made it worse." I said with a sigh.

"No fucking shit." Kie muttered.

"I should've pulled the trigger." JJ added.
Everyone spun around to stare at JJ.