𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬 ✰

Perfect date .

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." Rafe said with a smile.

"I kind of look like I'm running errands, not like we're about to go out on a date." I said with a laugh.

"Hm well. This might shatter your standards, but I was thinking about a different kind of date." Rafe said with a smile.
Rafe opened the door for me and I kissed him on the cheek.
I hopped in his truck and played with my rings while waiting for him to tell me where he was taking me.

"First we're going to go to the wreck and pick up some food to go though. Then we'll drive to the beach and have a picnic while the sun sets, then I was thinking about smoking some weed and going skinny dipping." Rafe said with a smirk.

"Skinny dipping?" I said confused while staring at him.

"Mhm. You don't like my plan?" He asked while making eye contact.

"Yeah it's okay." I said with a smile.
"I like the sunset part." I said while twisting my rings.

"Alright let's go." He said while driving off towards the town.

The drive was okay, a little quiet but I didn't expect Rafe to be the talkative type.

We stopped at a nice restaurant. And I felt embarrassed by my outfit.

"I look underdressed!" I blurted.

"Hm." Rafe said while thinking. Next thing I know he took off his sweater and was wearing nothing underneath.
"Now we're both underdressed." He said while walking inside the restaurant.

I followed quickly behind him and watched as he looked unfazed while people were staring at him.
"Okay what do you want?" He asked with a smile.
"I have to have a salad." I said with a flat smile.
Rafe furrowed his eyebrows.
"Have to?" He asked.
"Yeah, I have a shoot coming up. I've got to stay in shape and since I can't workout with the stitches, I have to cut back my diet." I said with a shrug.
He paused and looked at me for a few moments as if he was going to say something before nodding and turning back to the waitress.
"Can I get two Caesar salads and" Rafe paused while looking at me as If he was trying to work something out. "two strawberry milkshakes." He said with a smile.
"Oh and also can I get a side of fries." He added.

"Of course, that'll be 32$." The waitress said with a kind smile.

Rafe handed the woman his card and propped himself up against the counter while staring at me.

"How did you know I liked strawberry?" I asked poking his chest.

"I didn't. You just look like the type of person to enjoy strawberry milkshakes." He said with a shrug.

"Hm. Guess you're right." I said with a smile. While we waited for our food the stares of people inside the restaurant intensified .
I could understand why but it was still uncomfortable. I mean if I saw a ripped, handsome blonde boy topless with grey sweatpants on, I'd probably stare too.