house of balloons - the weeknd

What the fuck?

Tw: drug usage, talk of sh and violence .

Rafe and I sat at the bar, waiting to be served

"What can I get for you?" A curly, dark haired woman spoke.
"Whiskey, one ice cube and-" I cut him off before he could finish his sentence.
"Mojito please." I said with a kind smile.
"Of course." The curly haired girl replied.
"Whiskey even when you're on holiday?" I asked while smiling at him.
"Mhm, whiskey is my favourite drink." He said while a smile spread across his face.

Three or four drinks later and we were both more than tipsy due to our pre drinks and lack of eating..
"I wanna dance!" I shouted over the loud music.
Rafe said nothing just smiled and followed closely behind me as I began dancing.
The feeling of eyes on me made me uncomfortable but I was with Rafe and he wouldn't let anything happen to me.

By the end of the third song both Rafe and I's bodies were pushed closely together, moving in rhythm to the music, his hands were on my hips and mine were on his chest.
The way his hands travelled from my ass back to my hips in between the beat just made me want to go home and take him right now..
"I love you!" I shouted over the music.
Rafe dropped his head down to meet my ear.
"I love you too baby." He spoke.
His voice sent butterflies in my stomach.
I love this man.

________
Rafe's POV:

Watching the way her body moved against my own made me wish I could take her to the bathrooms and fuck her against the stall while trying to keep her quiet

The pink dress she was wearing was riding up her thighs, getting higher by each sway, I had my hands on her hips so if anyone tried anything I'd fucking kill them. I pulled her dress down for her since she seems to be drunker than me, which would make sense considering she wanted more tequila in our pre drinks..
I was no longer watching her dress as I was too mesmerised by her beautiful blue eyes.
The way the purple light reflected off them making them look much darker than what they truly were, I honestly wish I could stay in this moment forever, maybe take a little mental photo and keep coming back to it.