𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 - 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳 ✰

I knew it was you.

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍.𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗄.

_________
Jules' POV:

I heard a knock at the main door but ignored it. It's just not my problem.
Sarah was throwing a party since Ward and Rose were leaving to the Bahama house. The pogues were planning on stealing back the gold but Sarah wanted no part. Honestly I think there's tension between John b and Sarah, John b thinks Sarah told her dad about the gold and no matter how many times Sarah tells John b she didn't, he doesn't seem to believe her.

Once I was showered and shaved I picked out an outfit. A tight black, satin dress with an open back, a black prada bag and some black, satin prada high heeled sandals.
I clipped my hair back with a clawclip and I was ready to go. I only dressed up this much because I knew Rafe would be there, I want him to know it was me that slashed his tyres and realise I don't even feel bad.
I wanted to buy some fancy alcohol for tonight since I would normally stick to vodka, tonight was less like a frat party and more like an expensive taste party. Which is unlike Sarah but I'm not complaining.

I drove to a liquor store and picked up some red wine and whiskey. I love whiskey and the wine was more for pictures to be honest.

I quickly paid and headed over to Sarah's.
By the time I arrived the party was in full swing. Rich looking teenagers flooded her home. My eyes lingered on every boy I saw, hoping tonight would be different.

I found Sarah in her room stressing about John b not texting her back.

"Don't mind him, he's probably fine. He's probably still getting the gold." I said while trying to reassure her.

"I know but he's been off with me lately. I don't know how to fix it." She said while biting down on her lip.

"I promise you, he loves you. He's just stupid." I said while hugging her.
Sarah calmed down slightly and decided we should return to the party. We made our way through her house towards the back yard.
I saw Rafe sat with a blonde girl on one arm and the same red haired girl on the other.
I scoffed and walked towards a ping pong table.

"You wanna play?" The familiar voice of Kelce rang out.
"Yeah okay. I don't know if I'm any good though." I lied.
"Don't worry, I'll teach you." He said standing beside me.

Just as we were setting up, Rafe and his red haired little girlfriend approached us.
"Let's play." He said while smirking at us.
"Yeah okay man." Kelce said while smiling.
I rolled my eyes and nodded.
Fun fact, I'm amazing at ping pong. Like really, really good. A lot of my friends in California were just rich, bored teenagers who had too much alcohol so we would play almost every night.