the color violet - tory lanez

You miss me?
Tw: smut & alcohol.

After Rafe had finished his little swim, I decided to send him on a mission to get more alcohol

After Rafe had finished his little swim, I decided to send him on a mission to get more alcohol. Rafe is much more responsible and he didn't drink as much.
"Two bottles of vodka! Don't forget!" I called out as he made his way outside the main door.
"Yeah, yeah okay." He spoke.

Without Rafe here with me it feels a little empty. I feel wrong, I'm roaming around this mansion that's filled with family photos. I feel out of place.

I decided I'd shower and get ready. For what? I don't know, but I want to do it anyway.

My shower took shorter than I expected considering I shaved every inch of my body and double deep conditioned my hair..
I hopped out the shower, putting some oil, lotion and aftersun on my skin.
I dried my hair into a blowout type of style.
I kinda love it..
I was sliding on some underwear as Rafe entered the room.
"You miss me?" He said with a small grin.
"So much." I said dryly while walking over to wrap my arms around him.
"You look so beautiful right now." He said while kissing along my neck.
"Thank you baby." I said before running my hands up his shirt to feel his abs.
I'm not sure why but everytime I touch him I just feel so nervous.. like a 12 year old who just kissed her boyfriend for the first time..

"Did you get my vodka?" I asked while standing up on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek

"Of course." He said while wrapping his hand around my waist, resting on my lower back.
"Thank you baby." I said while a smile spread on my face.
"Mhm." He nodded before pushing my hair out of my face.
"Wanna get drunk?" I whispered in his ear before a smile spread on his face.
"You know me so well." He said with a small grin.
Rafe turned around and grabbed two glasses from the bar that sat in the corner of the room.
"You want a mixer with that?" He asked while pouring some vodka into a martini glass.
"No, olives would be nice though." I said while pulling a silk robe over myself.
"You only want the olives to make it seem like you aren't drinking straight vodka." He said while a small laugh escaped his lips.
"No. Im drinking vodka with olives so it seems classy rather than just vodka." I shrugged.
"I'll know." He said with an amused look on his face.
"But you wouldn't tell." I said while taking the glass from his hand and taking a sip.
The strong taste making my body internally cringe.