Chapter 1

Tyler's POV

I sit in my brother's backyard, looking at the three sleeping babies.

I can believe that I'm an uncle already, and not only to one baby, but four.

My family is already known for having a lot of kids, so it isn't that surprising to the people from our pack, but it doesn't change the fact that I think that it's amazing.

Sadly, Denver wouldn't be able to have any more children, since his womb had to be removed after he gave birth to the triplets, but I don't think he's very sad about that.

Neither of us would want to have as many kids as our parents have, at least there are three of them to take care of all those kids.

Roy starts to cry, so I pick him up, hoping that he wouldn't wake Ray, and Rey up.

Tyson, Denver's eldest son, is cuddled to my side, half asleep, so I can't stand up, which makes it difficult to calm the crying baby.

I still don't get how Denver managed to convince me to babysit his kids, so he can go out with his mate, but here I am, and I have to deal with it now.

"Uncle Tyler." Tyson screams loudly, and I panicky slightly.

I look at him, to see that there's a little spider on our blanket.

I roll my eyes at the two year old kid, and I quickly move the spider somewhere away from us, so Tyson can sit down again.

"Don't scream like that." I scold him.

"But... But spider!" He yells again, this time almost straight in my ear.

"It won't hurt you." I tell him, and he just sighs, clearly frustrated.

I laugh slightly, and I quickly reach my hand to catch Tyson's shirt when he stumbles.

I catch him right before he can crush his baby brothers, and he smiles at me innocently.

I shake my head at him, before I point my finger at the blanket, showing him that I want him to sit down.

He quickly sits, and then we laugh about some nonsense that he had said, before we're interrupted by someone who is clearing their throat.

I look up to see that it's papa, he comes over to where we're sitting, and he sits next to us.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Denver said that he and Joseph might not be back before the morning, so I will take the kids." Papa tells me.

"Fine, I will be going then." I say, and I stand up, getting ready to go.

I quickly hug Tyson, and I place Roy next to papa, then I tell them a goodbye, and I go back to my parents' house.

When I enter it, I expect it to be loud, as it used to be all the time, but the little kids weren't very loud since Oliver and Alex disappeared, and I still can't get used to it.

I quickly go upstairs to my room, that thankfully I don't have to share with Denver anymore, and I decide to listen to some music.