Chapter 2

Daniel's POV

I walk out of the pack house, and I go towards my father's car.

He's already wait for me there, with an angry expression, but I didn't expect anything else.

We just got kicked out of our pack, well, I was kicked out of my pack, and my father decided to go with me.

I'm not sure if I should be grateful for that, or if I should be annoyed, he's definitely not my favourite person to be around.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, as he drives out of the pack lands.

"To another pack, and you should hope that they will let you stay there." He tells me, angrily.

"Sorry." I say, for the thousandth time today, and millionth this month.

"You say sorry, but you still beat everyone up, just for opening their stupid mouth." He tells me.

"I can't help it, maybe if they said some less offensive things, then I would not have reacted like that." I tell him.

I try my hardest to control myself when people say stupid things about me, or when they try to start a fight, but in the end, I beat them up, sometimes I even kill them when I'm very angry, and there isn't anyone near to stop me on time.

I don't know where all this anger comes from, but when it's triggered, then it's almost impossible for me to stop it.

My father groans in annoyance, but he doesn't comment, and he just continues to drive towards this pack the he had mentioned.

I rest my head on the window, and I look out of the window for a few minutes.

But my thoughts quickly go to what happened to my mother, and my baby sister, so I look away, not wanting to see their death again, even if it's just in my head.

After a while we stop somewhere, so I look at my father, to see that he's unbuckling his belt.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"I changed my mind, I don't want to go anywhere with you, I'm going back to our pack, you can take the car, and find some other pack alone." He tells me with a serious look on his face.

I gulp, and I look down at my legs, not knowing what to say to him.

When I open my mouth to speak, he starts to laugh, so I quickly look up at him.

"I was kidding, we're in front of the gas station." He tells me, pointing his finger towards the window.

"Okay." I say, trying to sound like I didn't almost have a heart attack because of him.

"But seriously, if you will still be this aggressive towards everyone, then I don't think I will want you next to me." He tells me.

Before I can answer, he goes out of the car, and I look out the window, to make sure that he won't run away from me yet.

I know that he eventually will, but I hope that I will meet my mate before that will happen.

After all, mates should be perfect for each other, so maybe my mate will help me with my anger issues.