Chapter 47

Daniel's POV

"But..." I try to argue.

"I said no." Tyler tells me.

"Come on." I say, and he glared at me making me chuckle.

I go towards him, and I hug him tightly, I'm trying to convince him to let me try to get him pregnant, but he is against the idea.

"I want to see you pregnant." I tell him playfully.

"We don't even know if I can get pregnant, I might not even have a womb." He tells me.

"You have a male mate, so you most likely have a womb." Mason tells him, scaring us, since we didn't realise that someone else was in the house.

"Stop scaring us." Tyler tells him with a glare.

"I scared you once." Mason says.

"Well, don't do it again." Tyler responds, and I chuckle.

"Anyway, you should go and check if your womb is in good condition, before you think about pregnancy, you're not an Omega, so there's a big chance that it's damaged." Mason says to Tyler.

"Not thanks." Tyler responds.

"If you can't get pregnant, then Daniel will stop trying to get you pregnant." Mason tells him, and Tyler considers it.

"Alright." Tyler says with a sigh.

"Can we go now?" I ask him, and he rolls his eyes at me, but he nods anyway.

I pull him towards the pack house, while he tries to walk as slow as he can.

We eventually reach it, and I pull him into the pack hospital, where we see Chris, who exits on of the rooms.

"We need to know if Tyler can get pregnant." I tell him, before he can even ask us why we're here.

He nods, so we follow him to one of the rooms, and he pulls the machine that he used on me not long ago.

"You have a womb, and it's in a very good condition, so you can have kids if you want." Chris says, and Tyler groans.

I smile happily, and I thank Chris, before I pull Tyler back to his house, I quickly get bored of his slow peace, so I pick him up when we're halfway.

When I reach the house, I enter it, and Mason laughs when he sees my bright smile.

"It looks like you won't be able to escape being pregnant." Mason says to Tyler.

"I'm not getting pregnant." Tyler tells him, and I just shake my head at my mate.

"We'll see." I tell him, and he groans.

Tyler goes up the stairs, so I try to follow him, but Mason stops me.

"Papa said that he let Ron stay in the pack." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

"That's great." I say, and I try to pass him, but he stops me again.

"I know that I'm laughing about this whole thing, but please don't force him to do anything that he doesn't want to do." He tells me, and I frown.

"I won't force him, but I will definitely try to convince him." I say, and he nods, before he lets me go.