Chapter 13

Daniel's POV

I follow the Alpha to his office, and he tells me to sit down on one of the chairs that are in front of his desk, so I do as I was told, while he makes us some tea.

He joins me a few minutes later, and I take the cup that he gives me, before I taking a sip from it.

"Alright, I just wanted to tell you that you will be living in one of the rooms for teenagers from now on, I don't want you to stay with you father." He tells me.

"Thank you." I say, I'm honestly grateful for that.

He smiles at me, and I smile back, before I take another sip of my tea, and he does the same.

"So, do you like this pack?" He asks me and I nod, I definitely like this pack.

"It's alright, but it will take some time to get used to it." I tell him, and he nods in acknowledgement.

"I see that my son is your friend already. How did the two of you meet?" He asks me.

"We met in the pack hospital." I say.

"Was he hurt?" The Alpha asks me.

"He was. Didn't you know about it?" I ask with an arched eyebrows.

"I didn't, Doctor Chris will most likely tell me about it later today, but I will have to remind him to tell me about stuff like that immediately." He responds.

"Am I in trouble for going out of the hospital without the guard?" I ask him.

"Not really." He says, waiving me off.

"You should go, and get some rest, I want you to start training form tomorrow." He tells me, and I frown.

"Training?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it will be from sunrise, and it will that almost the whole day, so you better rest well, because you can't skip it without a god reason, believe me even my sons tried." He tells me, and I chuckle.

"Tyler tried to get out of training?" I ask him, amused.

"Yeah, this morning." He says, laughing slightly.

"I didn't think he would want to disappoint you." I tell him honestly.

"Oh, believe me, he desappoints me every time that I see him with that girlfriend of his, he thinks that if he will date a girl that it will make the Moon Goddess give him a female mate." He tells me, and I frown.

I didn't know that Tyler had a girlfriend, and I'm definitely not happy about it.

"Alright, I think I should go get some rest then." I tell him, so he nods his head, and he tells me how to get to my room.

Then I stand up, so I can I walk out of his office, and up the stairs, to find my room.

I didn't even have a chance to get used to my first room, and now I have a new room.

As I enter the room, it's a lot bigger than the one in the apartment, and I'm very happy about it.

I take my shoes off, and I go to the bed, too exhausted to do anything else.