Chapter 25

Tyler's POV

"So, you're forcing him to go to the therapist?" I ask papa, and he frowns slightly.

"He's not a therapist, but I think he will be able to help him, that guy used to have the anger issues too." He explains.

"It won't hurt if we try." I tell him.

"You can go with him if he will let you." He says.

"Alright." I say, and I go to the living room, where my mate is playing with my brother's kids.

At least Tyson looks to be interested in Daniel, unlike my younger siblings.

Daniel sits on the floor in front of the couch, so I go towards him, and I sit behind him, making him rest his back against my chest.

Tyson comes over to give me a hug, and I hug him back, before I mess with his hair, making him giggle loudly.

"How life?" I ask him.

"Don't even ask." He mumbles, clear enough for me to understand.

I laugh laudly, and Daniel looks at me like I'm stupid.

"What did he say?" He asks.

"Don't even ask." I tell him, and he frowns.

"That's what he said?" He asks curiously.

"Yeah." I say.

"That's not very good then." He says, but he lets out a chuckle anyway.

"What are you laughing about." Mason asks, as he walks into the living room.

"Tyson just told us how much he enjoys his life with Denver as a father." I tell him, and he shakes his head in amusement.

"I bet that he said only good things." He says, and I laugh loudly.

Mason takes Tyson and the triplets on a walk, and soon the rest of the family leaves the house, leaving me alone with Daniel.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him.

We are still sitting in the same position as before, since none of us wanted to move.

"I'm alright." He tells me.

I rest my head on his shoulder, and I kiss his neck, he shivers, and he begins to move, so I hug him tighter, preventing his escape.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Nothing, just try to enjoy it." I tell him, and he groans.

He lets me kiss him, so I slide my hand under his shirt, and he shivers again.

A few minutes later, my hand begins to slide down towards his pants, but before it can reach it, the front door opens, so I let him go, and he sighs in relief.

I look towards the doorway of the living room, and soon papa appears, so I frown at him.

"The guards told me that Daniel left those bags in the pack house yesterday." He tells me, as he puts them down next to the door.

"Thanks." Daniel says.

"No problem." He tells him, before he goes out of the house again.

I put my hand under Daniel's shirt again, but this time he quickly stands up, before I can restrict him.

I laugh as he runs out of the living room, and I can hear the he laughs as he enters the bathroom.

I think I will enjoy a male mate after all.