Chapter 49

Tyler's POV

Daniel and I lay on my bed, watching TV while cuddling to each other.

Today is Saturday, and there is not training, so we can stay in bed for as long as we wish.

Suddenly the door opens, revealing a smiling papa.

"You should knock." I tell him, so he closes the door, and then knocks on it.

"Come it." I say, and he opens the door again, the smile is still on his face, and it makes Daniel laugh.

"What?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I have something for you." He says, looking at the two of us.

"What do you have?" Daniel asks curiously.

Papa throws something on the bed, so I sit up to grab whatever it is, and it turns out to be two keys, so I look at him with excitement.

"Is the house ready?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Yes!" I shout, and then I turn to look at Daniel. "Let's go see it." I tell him.

"Fine." He says, before he stands up.

Papa leaves the room, and we quickly dress into some casual clothes, when we're done, I take his hand, and we go to eat a quick breakfast, then we go outside, and straight towards our new house.

It only takes a few minutes to reach it, and soon I'm watching as Daniel opens the front door.

We walk inside, and I have to say that it looks amazing.

I know that Denver helped to construct his house, but I didn't care enough, so I let papa do everything.

I never even came here before, so I didn't even know what to expect.

Daniel pulls me inside, so I enter the house with him, and we look at each of the rooms.

The house is better than I have imagined, to be honest I just wanted a quiet space, and the Alpha apartment would have been enough.

But since there is only one apartment, papa has decided to build houses for us.

And he will most likely build a house for all of his children.

There already is a house waiting for Oliver, since we hope that he will come back one day, and when that will happen, we want to have something for him.

When we finish our tour around the house, we decide to go back to my family house, since we will have to do a few more things, before we can move in here.

Dad is waiting for us in the front door of my family house, so I smile at him.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Yeah, it's great." I say, and Daniel nods in agreement.

"That's great." Dad tells us as we enter the house.

We go to the living room and Hugh asks me how my new house looks like.

Instead of telling him all the details, I tell him that I will take him there tomorrow when Daniel and I will start to move out things.

Soon, almost everyone is gathered in the living room so we decide to watch some movie, so papa goes to our storage to get some snacks for all of us.

I give Daniel a quick kiss, so he hugs me close to him, and I can see that dad is smiling at us.