Chapter 12

Tyler's POV

As we enter the house, it's quiet, as I have expected, so I take Daniel upstairs, to my room, and we sit on my bed.

"So, why did you move here?" I ask him.

"We just wanted to live somewhere else, at least for a while." He tells me, and I can tell that he's lying, but I decide to let it slide for now.

"Alright, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not gay, and I'm not really attracted to guys, so I have no idea how this is supposed to work.

But I'm willing to try, since you seem like a nice guy, and I don't want you to be hurt because the Moon Goddess uses our lives as an entertainment." I explain.

"I'm not gay either, but I don't really like the fact the you disrespect the Moon Goddess like this." He tells me, and I chuckle.

"Wait until you meet my family, and you will know why I'm talking about her like that." I tell him, and he frowns.

"Alright." He says cautiously.

"Anyway. What do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Whatever you want to do." He tells me, and I smile.

"Then let's go downstairs." I tell him, and he follows me to the living room, where I turn the TV on, and we begin to play a driving game that that my papa used to play with me all the time when I was a kid.

Daniel seems to enjoy it, so when I win, we restart it, after a few tries, Daniel manages to win, and that's when we decide that it was enough.

"My family will be here soon, so if you don't want to see my father then we should most likely go out." I tell him, and he nods in agreement.

I turn the TV off, then we go outside, and straight towards the pack house.

When we reach it, I see papa, he's standing near the front door, and he's already looking at us.

When he notices that we have stopped walking, he comes towards us with a smile, and then he looks at Daniel.

"I see that you've made a friend already." Papa says.

"Yeah, he's nice." Daniel tells him.

"I know that." Papa tells him, and then his expression turns more serious, as if he remembered something.

"By the way, I have to tell you something." Papa tells him.

"Okay." Daniel responds.

We say our goodbyes, and I go towards my friend that is standing not far from here, I just hope that whatever papa has to say, won't affect our bond.

"Hey, are you alright?" Blake asks when he sees me.

"I just had a wonderful day." I tell him sarcastically.

"What happened?" He asks me, but I refuse to tells him.

He just rolled his eyes at me, and then we change the topic of the conversation to something else.

I'm glad that he didn't pressure me to tell him, because I don't know if I would be able to tell him about the fact that my mate is a guy.