Chapter 6

Daniel's POV

The Alpha agrees to let us stay here, but before we can leave his office, we have to get to know the laws of this pack.

To make sure that we won't accidently do something that is against the laws.

When we know everything, one of the guards leads us upstairs to one of the apartments.

We will be able to go outside whenever we want, but each of us has to bring at least one guard with us every time.

It's to make sure that we won't do anything to the pack members, and to make sure that none of the pack members will do anything to us.

Since none of them knows that we are new here, and they might mistake us for trespassers, and accidentally kill us.

When we reach our new apartment, the guard stays behind, while we walk inside.

It's nothing special, just a small apartment with two bedrooms, I go to one of the bedrooms, and I sit on the bed happily.

I would have preferred to stay in my former pack, since I don't like when my life changes, but it is what it is, and I have to deal with it.

At least I have a bed to sleep in, so it's not that bad.

I wonder if I will be able to find some friends in this pack, I didn't have any in my former pack, so that would be a good change.

I fall asleep again, and when I wake up, it's already getting dark, but I doubt that I will be sleeping much tonight, since I have slept for half a day.

So, I decide to go outside, to see the pack lands.

I go to the other bedroom to tell my father that I will be going out, but he's not here.

I shrug to myself, and I make my way out the front door.

I look for the guard that should be here, but I can't see anybody, so I decide to go outside by myself.

I go down the stairs, and out of the front door.

When I step outside, the cool air hits me, and I shiver slightly, but since I'm a werewolf, my body heats up quickly.

I walk further into the pack lands, I just hope that no one will attack me.

"Hey, what are you doing here alone?" Someone asks, so I turn around, to see the Alpha of this pack, who is going towards me.

"I got bored, and no one was outside of my apartment, so I just walked outside by myself." I say with a shrug, and an innocent smile.

He gives me a stern look, and then he grabs my arm, before he pulls me back to the pack house.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask him.

"A little bit, along with the guard that was meant to guard you." He tells me.

When we reach the apartment, there is a guard outside, and he looks at me with a shocked expression, before he gulps, and he looks up at the Alpha.