Chapter 22

Tyler's POV

"What have you done?!" I yell at the guard, who just hit my mate with a tree branch.

"He dangerous, Tyler." He tells me, and then he puts some hand cuffs on Daniel, before I can stop him.

"Take that off." I demand, but he just ignores me, then he takes Daniel in his arms, and he begins to walk towards the pack house.

I try to hit him, but two of the other guards grab my arms.

"I will tell my father about it, and I will make sure that you aren't guards after today." I threaten.

"Were doing this to make sure that the pack memebers will be safe." One of them says, and I look up to see that it's my father's beta.

"Harvey, tell them to let Daniel go." I demand.

"We will bring him to the cellars, then your father will decide what to do with him." He tells me, avoiding eye contact.

I groan in annoyance, but they're a lot stronger than me, so I can't do anything.

They drag me to the pack house, but before we can enter it, the door swings open, and papa comes out.

"What's going on here?" Papa asks.

"Papa, tell them to let Daniel go." I beg.

"Put him down." He tells the guard that is carrying Daniel, and I sigh in relief when my mate is out of his grip.

"He is dangerous Carter." Harvey tells him, when papa starts to unlock the cuffs.

"I know, I will make sure that he gets a punishment for what he did, you can go now." He dismisses the guards and his beta, then he picks Daniel up, and I walk alongside him to our house.

"What has he done?" I ask him.

"The guards said that they saw him attack his father, he's unconscious in the hospital right now, and then he has beaten some of the guards while he was trying to escape them." He explains.

"How did you find him?" He asks me.

"I was walking towards the pack house, and he run out of the door, panicking." I tell him.

"Will you really give him a punishment?" I ask, hoping that he was just saying that, so the guards will leave us alone.

"Maybe, I will have to talk to him, and hear his side of this." He tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

We reach the house quickly, and I open the door for him, and he carries Daniel to my room.

I refuse to leave him, so papa stays in my room too, since he doesn't trust Daniel.

I just let him stay, knowing that I won't be able to convince him to get out of here.

When he sets his mind on something, then there isn't much anyone can do to convince him otherwise, I would be just wasting my time, if I tried to argue with him.

So, I cover Daniel and myself with a blanket, then I cuddle close to him, and I fall asleep quickly.