Chapter 17

Tyler's POV

My alarm wakes me up, so I reach my hand out to make it stop ringing.

When it's quiet again, I let my hand fall on the bed, but instead of hitting the mattress as I expected, it falls on something warm.

I jump slightly when I realise that someone is laying next to me, but then I remember that it's just Daniel, so I try to calm myself down.

Daniel is still sleeping, I lean close to him, and I lick his ear making him groan, then he tries to cover his ear with his hand.

But I start to lick his cheek, and I make my way to his lips, so he groans in annoyance, but he kisses me anyway.

"We have to go downstairs, I have school today." I tell him, after we pull away from each other, and he frowns at me.

"How old are you?" He asks me.

"Sixteen. And you?" I ask him curiously.

"I'm two years older." He says.

"So you won't be going to school anymore?" I ask, pouting slightly, I was hoping that we will be able to spend some time with each other at school.

"I don't think so." He says, and I nod, before I sigh in disappointment.

"Let's go downstairs." I say, as I slide out of bed, and I go towards my closet to take some clothes out.

Daniel is a bit smaller than me, so my clothes should fit him.

I pull out a few items, and I give them to Daniel, before I find something for myself.

When we're ready, we go downstairs, and we are greeted by my family, by the looks on their faces, I can tell that papa has already told them that I have found my mate, and that he will be eating with us today.

I quickly introduce Daniel to everyone, and when they all greet him, I pull Daniel so we can sit on the empty chairs that were left for us.

There isn't as many people as there used to be, since my brother, Oliver, took my other brother, Alex, and they went Goddess knows where.

And Denver doesn't live here anymore, so that leaves a few empty chairs around the table.

We eat the breakfast while they try to get to know Daniel a bit more, but when we're done, I have to leave the house to go to school.

Dad convinces Daniel to stay for a while longer, and he agreed, since he doesn't have anything other to do.

So, I take my younger siblings, and I make sure that they will reach their school, that is in the pack house.

Then I wait near the front door for my friends, and when all of us are ready, we go into the city, to the high school.

To be honest, our high school isn't that bad, I wouldn't say that I like to be there, but I can manage to stay there for a few hours.

I part the car in the parking lot, and we go towards our lockers.