Chapter 50

Tyler's POV

A week later, we are already living in our house, and it isn't very easy to get used to living alone, but I knew that it will take some time to get used to it, so I'm not very surprised.

After all, I grew up with a lot of siblings, so it's new for me to have the whole house for myself.

It sometimes feels lonely, but Denver told me that I should enjoy the lonely feeling, because soon there will be little kids running around, and I will miss it.

"Let's go for a run." Daniel tells me, while he reaches his hand towards me.

I stand up, and I take his hand, so he leads me outside of our new house.

We shift into our wolf form, and I realise that I have never seen Daniel's wolf before.

"Your wolf looks great." I tell him through the mind link.

He really looks amazing, he's mostly brown, but he has black fur in a few places.

"Thanks." He says.

We take out clothes in our mouths, and we begin to run into the woods.

After about an hour, we decide to change back, so we can sit for a while.

When we get dressed, Daniel starts to climb up the tree, so I look at him for a whole, until he shouts at me to start to climb.

I shake my head in amusement, but I start to climb anyway.

We sit on one of the top branches, and I realise that it's one of the highest trees around here, so we can see the sunset clearly.

He puts his arm around me, so I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I have talked with dad and papa." I tell him.

"About what?" He asks.

"We talked about the pregnancy." I say.

"You did?" He asks.

"Yeah, and I agreed to have a biological child, so there won't be any trouble with the heir." I tell him.

"That's great." He tells me, with excitement clear in his voice.

"But I won't let you get pregnant until you're sure that you want to get pregnant, I don't want you to hate our kid afterwards." He tells me, and I frown.

"I don't think I could ever hate a kid, let alone our kid." I tell him.

"Okay." He tells me, before he kisses the top of my head.

"We should go back." I tell him.

"No, we have to stay for a while longer." He tells me.

I decide to not ask why he wants to stay longer, I want to just wait and see.

So, we sit for a long time, without any conversation, but I don't really feel bored, I actually feel very happy that I'm able to sit with my mate in peace, without any interruption.

About an hour later, it's already dark, and Daniel points towards the sky, I look up to see that there are a lot of stars on the sky, and the view from the tree is a lot better than from the ground.

We stare at the sky for a long while, before we decide that it's time to go back to our house.