Chapter 46

Daniel's POV

Tyler hugs me when he comes back from school earlier than he was supposed to, again.

"Is everything fine?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says, but he doesn't sound very convincing.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and I put my hand under his chin to lift his head up, so I can look at him.

"Nothing, I just remembered that I will have to go to training tomorrow." He tells me with a sigh.

"If you were pregnant then you wouldn't have to go." I say with a smirk.

"I'm not getting pregnant." He tells me with a glare.

"Whatever." I say with a chuckle.

"By he way, I wanted to know if Ron is still in the cellars." I tell him.

"I don't know, you would have to ask papa." He says, and I nod in acknowledgement.

"Why are you asking?" He asks me.

"I wanted to know if he could stay in the pack, he said that he doesn't have any family, and he's a great guy." I tell him.

"We can go to papa's office to ask." He says, so I take his hand, and we walk out the front door.

When we reach the pack house, Carter is standing near the front door, so we go there.

He looks at us when he smells us, and he sends Tyler a glare.

"You should be at school." Carter says.

That also reminds me that I should probably find myself some work to do, for now I only babysit Tyler's siblings from time to time.

But Carter said that I'm helping a lot, by staying with Timmy while he's watching the kids.

And that I don't have to worry about working, at least until he's sure that my anger issues are under control, so I most likely wouldn't be able to work for a while.

I have no idea why he's scared to let me be alone with some random pack members, but he leaves me alone with his kids and mate every day.

Maybe he things that I have enough self control to not hurt the family of my mate.

I feel Tyler pull on my arm, and it brings me out of my thoughts.

I look at him, and he smiles at me, before he leads me to Carter's office.

"What do you want from me?" Carter asks, when we sit in the chairs in front of him.

"I wanted to know if Ron is still in the cellars." I say.

"He is, but we will be letting him go soon." Carter tells me.

"Do you want to see him?" He asks.

"I was wondering if you could let him stay in the pack." I say, and Carter frowns slightly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, but I will think about it." He says.

"Alright." I say, and he smiles.

Tyler and I leave him, so he can work in peace, and we go back towards the house.

The kids are already back, so I go to play with them, since that makes me feel useful, and I don't really mind sitting with them.