15

[concert day, 09:15]
"I didn't sleep one hour", Amy says immediately, when I open the door, and suddenly she squeaks: "I'm gonna meet Shawn Mendes!!!"

I laugh. "Yes, you do, but please don't squeak like that when you're standing in front of him. He's gonna wish that he could flee."

"Of course, I will stay calm, you will see", Amy grins a bit conspiratorial. "Are you excited, too? Oh, of course you are, I mean we're gonna meet Shawn Mendes!!!"

I nod and roll inner my eyes. Amy has had always a love for dramaturgy. "Calm down! He's just a boy like you and I. And he doesn't like it when people act like that when they meet him."

"Oh, of course he's just like you and I", Amy laughs. "Are you serious? Do you know how famous he is? Do you know how many famous people he's already met?!"

"No I don't", I answer. "But I'm not interested either. It is not my business."

"You aren't serious, are you?!" Amy looks now at me shocked.

"Of course I am. I mean it's not like he asked for all and everything what people are talking about him. And I don't want to be the next person that is only interested in who he is dating and why he and Camila broke up."

"When you're the next person who he's dating, then it has to interest you", Amy says and I don't know if she means herself or me. I shrug.

"O-kay." Amy shrugs too. "So, tell me: What will you wear?!"

"I don't know", I point on my wardrobe. "I haven't thought that much about that. I was more thinking about how to get to the concert stadium, which hotel we should book, all that stuff."

Amy seems to wanna cry but instead she smiles. "We're gonna meet Shawn Mendes and you don't know what to wear. Good. Great. Then let's start thinking, cause we've only got three hours until we have to drive."

Amy wanted unconditionally drive with the car to Toronto. I would've taken the train but she argued that her parents didn't gift her a car to not drive it. At the end I just gave in because I didn't want to continue arguing.