Chapter 2

Xander's POV

I walk with Jasper towards my house, he doesn't want to talk, but I manage to make him answer a few questions.

I'm a bit angry that his family thought that it will be alright to just put him in the car, while he was asleep, and I will have to tell them what I think about it.

When we enter the house, I introduce Jasper to my dad and my brother, before I take him upstairs, and into the room that he will be staying in.

"Why is your house this big?" Jasper asks me curiously.

"Because I have a lot of brothers." I tell him.

It's good that he's interested in my live, because the more he will know about me, the more he will be willing to share about himself.

"How many?" He asks, and he sits on the bed, so I sit on the desk chair that is not far away.

"One younger brother, four older brothers, and six older half brothers, along with an older half brother and a twin brother, but I didn't get the chance to meet them." I tell him.

"That's crazy." He says.

"Yeah, and to make it worse, I have three fathers." I say, and he laughs slightly, which makes me smile.

"What about you? Do you have any siblings?" I ask him curiously.

"I have two brothers. Well one of them is a half brother, but this doesn't matter. And I have only a father." He says.

"No mother?" I ask him, and he shakes his head, but he has a frown on his face, which makes me think that there's a lot more to it.

But I decide that I won't pressure him to tell me about it, at least not today.

I want him to rest for a few days, and get to know me, before we will start the therapy.

I also want to watch him, to see how he likes to plan out his daily routine, so I can make him comfortable with the schedule of the therapy sessions that we will have.

"Aren't we supposed to start a therapy of something?" Jasper asks me with a raised eyebrow.

"We're not doing any therapy today, I want you to have some rest." I tell him, and he nods reluctantly.

I think that he doesn't believe that I'm not forcing time to talk to me about he's feelings yet, but I'm better than that.

If he won't feel comfortable with me, then the therapy doesn't make sense, and he won't be comfortable if all we will do will be talking about his emotions.

I leave him alone, so he can have some alone time, and then I go down the stairs to sit with my brother again, this time without a kid, but the football game is playing, so we watch it silently.

I asked Jasper if he wanted to come here with me, but he said that he would prefer to lay down for a few minutes, so I didn't argue with him about that.