Chapter 27

Xander's POV

Everyone is currently getting ready for the pack run, and I can't wait to see how it looks like here.

In my former pack, we had a pack run every once in a while, but it only started a few years ago, and it's not very popular there.

But Alex told me that almost the whole pack will be attending this pack run, so I want to be there too.

It seems that my mate doesn't like the idea very much, but he decided to come with me, so I'm very happy about it.

When we get downstairs, everyone who lives here is already waiting on us, except for Isaac, who had to leave earlier.

"Where are we supposed to go?" I ask, when we step out of the house.

"To the training grounds." Alex answers.

So, I follow them to the training grounds, and when we reach it, a lot of people are already here, but I'm sure that there will be a bit more.

This pack is a lot smaller than my former pack, but it still has a lot of members.

We find Isaac, who's standing at the front, along with Oliver and his family.

Everyone greets each other, and then we wait for a few minutes, because a lot of people didn't get here yet.

When the clearing is full of people, Isaac tells everyone to shift into the wolf forms, and when everyone is shifted, he starts to run.

Everyone follows him, and we run through the pack lands for hours, before we finally stop, so everyone shifts, and we start to walk back to the house.

"I wonder what humans would think, if they saw this many wolves running together." I say.

"I don't think they would survive it." Jasper says, and all of us laugh.

When we reach the house, we decide to watch a movie in the living room, and Isaac joins us a while later.

I didn't think that I would enjoy living here as much as in enjoying it, but I'm quite happy about the change, even though I miss my family a little bit.

I cuddle to Calum, and I quickly realise that he's already sleeping, so I stand up, and I pick him up, before I carry him to our bedroom.

I can hear a few chuckles from the living room, most likely because I Calum never watched a whole movie without falling asleep.

When I reach our bedroom, I put him on the bed, and I sit down next to him, before I take my phone to text some of my brothers.

Eliott asks me if I like to live here, and I answer him, before I ask him about my nephews, which are growing up way too fast.

And I'm a bit scared to see them again, because I'm sure that they will be twice as tall as they were when I left.

Eliott sends me a picture of his kids hugging on the couch, and I smile at it, before I tell him goodbye, and I put my phone away.

Then I turn the lights off, and I cuddle to my mate, not bothering to change my clothes.