Chapter 35

Xander's POV

It has been about two weeks since I told my parents that I'm pregnant, and now my stomach is actually beginning to show that there's a kid inside.

It's still very small, but it's already noticeable, and it makes me smile every time that I see it.

My parents also told my brothers that I'm pregnant, so I got a lot of phone calls with congratulations the next day.

Which was nice, but also a bit exhausting, since I have a lot of brothers, so if I talk with each one for a few minutes, then those few minutes turn into hours.

Jasper and Calum still have to go to school, so Alex and I usually stay together for the whole time that they're gone, and we mostly just lay on one of our beds, or we go for short walks.

Sometimes Stephan stays with us if he gets bored, but that's a rarity, so we don't really have the opportunity to get used to him being here.

But today is the weekend, so that means that I got to spend almost the whole day with my mate, not counting the few hours that he had to go out for the pack training.

We cuddle together while we watch a movie, but we're interrupted when we hear some shouting that's coming from downstairs.

"Do I look like I care about any of this?" Jasper asks harshly, which makes me frown.

"I don't care if you care or not, I do care, and you will do as I'm saying, or you will be in even more trouble than you're in right now." Isaac tells him.

I stand up, so I can talk to Jasper, and Calum lets me do it, before he follows me down the stairs, along with Alex and Stephan, who are just getting out of their rooms.

"What's going on?" I ask them, when they turn to see me.

"Nothing." Jasper says.

"Definitely." I say with an eye roll, before I look at Isaac.

"He's failing all of his classes." Isaac tells me, and I frown.

"Since when?" I ask him, I have seen Jasper's grades, and they were decent.

"Since he went back to school, apparently he's not even bothering to pay attention." Isaac tells me, and I look at Jasper to let him explain himself, but he just shrugs.

So, I motion for him to come with me, but he starts to run towards the front door instead, although he's quickly stopped by Isaac, and then he groans, before he follows me up the stairs, towards his bedroom.

We enter it, and then I sit on his bed, before he does the same.

We look at each other silently, before he moves to lay down, and he closes his eyes.

"I'm not leaving this room, until you will tell me what's wrong, and I'm pregnant, which means that I will most likely have to pee soon, so make a right choice." I tell him, and he laughs slightly.